➳Chapter 6➳

Recap:

He finally detached his lips from my neck. He left sloppy wet kisses from my neck up to my jaw, right near my mouth. My breath came out ragged as he looked at me then my lips. Flicking between the two. He stopped and looked at my neck. A smirk planted it's self onto his lips. He stood back and walked away towards my window. "Goodnight babe." He smirked before he jumped to his window.

I stood there dumbfounded. What had just happened? I retreated back to my comfy bed. I slipped in pulling the comforter over me as my eyelids shut.

Bella's POV

My alarm blasted music, waking me up. I slammed it down shutting the horrific sound. It was actually good music though. Thank God it was the middle of the week. Two more fucking days to go.

I walked my bathroom freshening up and then changing into some black skinnies and a Nirvana crop top that showed off my belly button piercing. I slipped on some black low top Converse. I grabbed my phone, bag and leather jacket. I thought about yesterday and Dylan. I wonder how he would act today? Would he act like nothing happened? Would he act like an asshole?

I walked down the stairs. I smiled as I entered the kitchen and saw a familiar Starbucks cup sitting on the island. "Morning mom." I smiled sipping my coffee. I looked around and couldn't see the boys. What the hell? Where has they gone?

"Morning darling." she said grabbing her keys, "I'll be leaving now. Have a good day." I nodded as she kissed my cheek and walked out.

I sighed, I'm going to be late again. I grabbed the keys to my Lamborghini and rushed into the driving seat. I placed my cup in the cup holder and I reversed out of the driveway and sped down the roads towards the school. Thank God I didn't get pulled over. The sight of school came near and I parked into my normal parking space.

Groaning, I opened the car door and slid out slamming, the door behind me. I walked into the school getting a glare from the receptionist as she handed me yet another late slip.

The bell rang and students flooded the halls, some eager to get to their first lesson of the day, others wanting to somehow get out of this hell hole. "BELLA!' Someone yelled to me. My head snapped towarde the voice. It was Alex and Dani. "Where the hell where you!?" Dani practically yelled at me.

"I was late for school. Jesus I didn't die." I shook my head and laughed.

"What's that?" Alex questioned me.

"What's what?" I asked.

"There." Dani said, pointing at my neck. "Is that a hickey?"

"What hickey?!" I panicked, touching my neck.

"Oh little Bella here got it on huh?" Alex teased me. I pushed past them both, "I'll see you both later." I rushed towards the restroom.

////

Pushing, open the door, I peered in to see no one in the toilets. They must all be in class. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself.

I looked at my neck and saw a reddish-purplish bruise. I groaned. Ugh! What the hell! I rummaged through my bag, looking for my little makeup bag that I kept for emergencies. My hands wrapped around the soft material. I brought out the baby blue makeup bag with silver hearts on it.

I unzipped the bag, going through it and finally found my concealer and foundation. I grabbed my concealer applying it and then applied the foundation.

I smiled in satisfaction as the hickey was all covered up, away from the public eye. I put my things away. I was defeinatly late for class. Sighing I grabbed my phone and started texting Luke.