Chapter Twenty Six

SOOOO!!!

I know i said in the last chapter, that this would be the sex scene, but i just felt like i couldn't write it unless i wrote Arianna's POV for after she woke up and there conversation when he knew who she really was.

it was where he found out, there arguement leading into there conversation where he accepted it and told her how he feels, and they admitted they loved each other, big break through in there relationship, i just felt like i needed to write her POV!

So this isn't anything new really, just a different POV.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty Six

Arianna’s POV

When I woke up I felt like hell, and couldn’t figure out what the hell happened. When he told me that I passed out I felt stupid.

I wasn’t taking care of myself, and if he didn’t catch me, I could have really hurt the baby.

He handed me my food, and we ate.

I could tell something was wrong, because he looked pained and pissed, and he kept looking at me when he thought I wasn’t looking.

“Damon, what’s wrong?” I asked him as gently as I could, leaning toward him.

“Like you give a damn” He shouted and I jumped back. What was wrong with him? He reached out for me and I couldn’t help but flinch away from him, he’s physical hurt me when he was mad, and I was afraid of him grabbing me.

He put his head in his hands, and then spoke.

“Were you ever going to tell me?”

“What do you mean?” I was confused.

He reached to the side and grabbed something, holding it in his hands, and then I realized what it was.

My wig, I drew in a breath and remembered yesterday.

“There’s nothing to tell” I told him calmly and his eyes snapped to mine and narrowed so fast.

 “You don’t think it’s important to tell me I’m going to be a fucking father!” He yelled as he stood up

“My child doesn’t have a father, he wanted me to get an abortion or get rid of it” I was pissed too. He flinched when I said that, and I felt guilty.

“You had no right to keep this from me” he yelled back

“You don’t ever want this baby!” I yelled at him.

How dare he say this after what he said yesterday! He was insistent on not being a father this young and getting rid of any responsibility.

“How the fuck do you know that!” I wanted to laugh.

“You said it in the library you fucking idiot!” does he have short term memory loss?

“I’m stupid? Who was the one who was in my room?” That pissed me off, I didn’t even know it was his god damn room, and now he’s blaming me for going in an unlocked room. Maybe he should have been more careful.

I can’t believe he was going here, actually it’s Damon, I can believe it.

“Who was the one who kissed me first!” I asked rudely.