-Chapter Nine-

This chapter i think is the longest so far, it's her parents reaction ad the week after she tells them, also the week leading up to the ball. 

The charity ball is in this section too  :)

Dedicated to JVSavill for all the wonderful comments and support :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine

I felt the bed dip on either side of me and my dad pulled me against his chest and my mom wrapped her arms around me in a very awkward but loving hug. “I’m so sorry” I whispered

“Arianna how did this happen” I couldn’t help it, I laughed

“How did I happen mom?” I asked. “I’m sorry, I know this is defiantly not a time to laugh” I stopped.

“When did this happen, I thought you weren’t interested in sex”

“Alexis brought me to a party at the end of the summer and I was drinking and felt dizzy so I went and laid down to take a nap, I locked the door, but it turns out I was in the guy who was throwing the parties room and he had a key”

“He didn’t”

“NO!” I cut her off. “I went to get up and leave but I couldn’t walk, he gave me Advil and we curled up and watched a movie. He kissed me and one thing lead to another, and here we are.”

I didn’t want to go into any detail in front of my dad, this was already awkward enough. My mom I wouldn’t mind talking to, but my dad, well he’s my dad and doesn’t need to hear these thing

“He was really sweet that night, about everything, and he likes Skye, but he and I don’t get along, if that makes sense”

“How far are you?” mom asked

“Tomorrow will be the start of eight weeks”

“Arianna! How long have you known?”

“I took the test last Friday at Alexis’s house. I was going to tell you sooner, but I just needed time to process it. And I figured if you guys kicked me out, that I would have the weekend to pull it together before school”

“Baby, we would never kick you out. Who’s the father” Dad spoke up asking the question I was dreading. But of course it would be the question a dad would want to know.

“I was originally going to say I didn’t know, but I can’t lie to you guys. I would rather keep it to myself for right now, until I tell him.”

“And how long until you tell him?”

“I wanted to wait till my second trimester.”

“Arianna, I really wish you would tell us”

“But you know who his parents are” I mumbled “I don’t want it slipping out”

“Please baby, just tell us.” I took a deep breath.

“His name is Damon. His parents are Natasha and Ralph Parker” I groaned out, I really didn’t want to tell them, our moms are both in fashion, so they know each other.

My dad let out a deep breath and my mom took in one

“Yeah, I know” I knew what was going through their mind

“You know their coming to the ball, right?” my mom asked cautiously

“What! Who invited them?”