Chapter Thirty Four

This ones short! 

Song:
Mad By Neyo.
i thought it was perfect because, well it's about a couple who fight and can't remember why, and they hate fighting, but they do. but they always make up, because they can't stand to go to bed mad at each other. <3

This chapter isn't dedicated to anyone, because i decided to split up part of  this chapter, and well.. yeah. the next one's will be :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty Four

He went to go roll off me, but I forced him to roll the other way, he looked a little confused, but didn’t argue. He pulled me against him, and I rested my head against his chest, so I could hear his heart beating.

It was beating so fast, and I knew mine was too.  I tangled my legs with his and kissed his chest while the arm I was laying on was playing with my hair and his right hand entwined with mine.

He pressed his lips to my forehead “That was amazing” he breathed out and I smiled, because it was.

“It always is with you, D. But this time it felt like the first time”

“I know what you mean; I didn’t want to make you cry though”

“Take it as a good thing, it just means I want to be with you always, and that I want you to make love to me every chance you get.”

“Gladly Air Bear” I groaned

“I’m still working on finding a worse one for you. How about captain snuggles?” I asked “Or Cuddle Bear. I think the second one’s more fitting, because there’s bear in your very annoying nickname for me” I yawned.

“Tired, Love?” I could feel him smiling against my skin and I snuggled closer to him, burying my face in his chest and nodded.

“We had sex like ten times today, and you don’t think I’m tired? Plus, it’s late”

“Why did you have me roll to this side?” he asked

“So I can listen to your heart beat” I told him honestly

“Just close your eyes” he whispered and continued to stroke my hair.

“No, I want to stay up with you” I knew I sounded like a stubborn child, but it was true

“I’m here now, and I will be when you wake up” he kissed my forehead and then tilted my face up and planted a quick and gentle kiss on my lips “Now get some sleep” he kissed y nose this time and I smiled as I put my head back on his bare chest.

“The sound of your heart beating helps me sleep. I love you, D” I kissed his chest again

“Love you too, Babies” and I fell asleep in my favorite way.

Curled up in Damon’s arms with him rubbing circles on the back of my hand, and playing with my hair.

DAMONS POV

We were both breathing hard when I went to roll to her left and she stopped me and forced me to the other side. I thought it was a little weird, but did it anyways.

She curled up against my side and I felt content and happy and complete with her there. I don’t know how I ever thought that any other girl could belong in her place.