Chapter Twenty Eight

We laid there curled up against each other in a comfortable silence.

He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips and kissed my palm before snaking his fingers through mine, I couldn’t help but smile at how sweet he was being.

“I never thought I would get to be with you in this way” he said breaking the silence.

“Me neither. Just don’t make me regret it” I was worried that after a while, he would get tired of me.

He moved us so he was on top of me, and the hand he had in his was pinned to the couch by my head again and his other hand stroked my cheek. He stared into my eyes before speaking

“I’m yours love. I usually don’t show my emotions like this, makes me feel weak, but with you I can’t help it. I never want to be anything but honest with you. I love you, and I will never do anything to make you regret this”

“I trust you” and I did. I knew he loved me, and I knew he would never intentionally hurt me.

“Being stuck here is the second best thing that’s ever happened to me” he smiled and I was wondering what the best thing was. curiosity got the best of me.

“And what’s the best?”

“Going up to my room that night at the party”

“Oh and why is that” I asked. We were still in a compromising position, naked, but I didn’t care.

“Because if I didn’t, I would have you, and I wouldn’t be becoming a father” he rubbed his hand on my stomach, and I knew it was something he would be doing a lot.

“And here I was thinking it was because you got the best sex ever” I smirked.

“I didn’t though”

Didn’t he tell me that it was that night? Did he lie to me?

“What?” I asked

He kissed me “This defiantly beats that night” I went to smack him with my other hand and he grabbed it and pinned that one too.

“Jerk! You did that on purpose” he just smirked, he knew that it would confuse the hell out of me.

“Maybe” he trailed

“Damon” I groaned and I could feel him suddenly getting hard against my thigh again I smirked and kissed him before kissing back to his ear and in a whisper moaned his name again and could feel just how much this was effecting him.

“That’s not nice” he rested his forehead on mine and closed his eyes

“Aw, why not?” I played innocent “Don’t like being on the receiving end?” I asked

“Tease” I smiled

“Not if you make love to me again” his eyes snapped to mine and he moved one hand back to my thigh adjusting to a better position, and he made love to me again and again.

-Sex scene is in the restricted book. Wasn’t planning on this, but things just happen :)-

We were both sweaty and breathing hard when Damon rested his forehead against mine. Eyes closed we just laid there trying to catch our breath

“Look at me, love” I opened my eyes and smiled at him

“I think I am worn out.” I admitted.

“I think you’re right, and I think I am too. But now that I have you, I don’t think I can ever get enough of you”

“Is sex all you want!” I pretended to be mad, I kept a smile off my face when his eyes went wide