V

May 12th

May 12th

" Happy Mother's Day mommy." Lannah said, walking into the room with a plate of food.

" Thank you pretty girl. Where's daddy and Raia?"I said, taking the plate.

Before Lannah could answer Yannick and Soraia came in the room with bags of gift.

" Yanny what is all this for ?" I asked.

" It's mother's day and your the mother of two of my children, so this is me showing my appreciation." he said sitting the bags by my side of the bed.

" Baby you did not have to do this," I answered.

" But I wanted to, now eat your food before it get cold." he responded back.

" Up." Raia said ,holding her arms up so that I could pick her up. I lifted her into the bed placing her right next to her.

" You want some eggs princess ?" I asked Raia. She shook her head yes and I fed her some.

Not to much later Lannah climbed into the bed with us.

Lannah and Soraia took turns eating off of my plate plate. I didn't mind though since their was plenty for all 3 of them.

After we had finished the plate Yannick told me to get dressed while he got the girls dressed.

" Baby where we going ?" I asked, looking through the stuff in the closet.

" Wherever you want to go." he said.

" Can we take the kids to that new amusement park ?" I asked.

" That's what you want to do on your day ?" he clarified.

" Yea. I mean they're the reason why I get to celebrate." I said. Yannick nodded his head and began getting dressed himself. Both of the girls were dressed and their hair was done.

****

" Mommy look our hair is kind of the same." Lannah said, pointing at her hair. She had her hair in a curly half up half down and my hair was in a straight half up half down.

" It is baby." I agreed.

" Y'all ready?" Yannick asked. I said yes and we all headed to the car.

" You look good baby." Yannick said, placing his hand on my thigh.

" Yanny you better move your hand. That's hand is the exact reason we're celebrating mother's day together." I chuckled. He didn't move his hand instead he just caressed up and down my thigh.

The whole car ride they sung songs followed by random questions from Lannah and Raia.

" Daddy can we go on that ride ?" Lannah asked, pointing at a big ride.