X

" Lannah where do you think we're taking you ?" I asked her, as we got situated on the jet

" I feel like y'all are going to take me to Florida maybe, but I really want to go to Puerto Rico." she answered.

" What happened to Paris ?" I asked.

" Because I want to go somewhere super hot." she said, and I nodded my head. " Wait am I going to Paris ?" she asked, excitedly.

" Guess we'll just have to when we get there." I shrugged. She nodded her head and ran to the back with Mia and Raia.

" Seems like we haven't been on vacation in forever." Yannick said, rubbing his hand through my hair.

" Baby we just went to Disney Land last month." I laughed.

" That was more of a vacation for them than us." he said.

" I can't wait to lay out in the sun and drink out of pineapples." I said.

" Okay miss alcoholic." he said, making me roll my eyes.

" Yannick please. You drink way more often than I do." I said. " And I deserve a drink, actually multiple drinks, after watching and taking care of your kids everyday." I added.

" I'm just fucking with you ma." he said, kissing the side of my face.

" YaYa." Mia said, walking out of the room.

'" Yes pumpkin?" I said.

" Ca I sleep with you ?" she asked, tilting her head. Then she started looking at me with her eyes, and the kids know that's my weakness.

" Yea, come here."I said, picking her up.

" You sure you don't wanna sleep with daddy ? Yannick asked, and she shook her head no.

" I'm sleeping with YaYa." Mia said, burying her neck into my chest.

I tried to tell Yannick that I'm her favorite but he's in denial.

****

" Wake up girls, we're here." I said, shaking Lannah and Raia.

" Hi mommy." Lannah waved, rubbing her eyes.

" I sweppy." Raia said, laying her head on me. We all grabbed our stuff and made our way off of the jet.

" Lannah you know where we at ?" Yannick asked, and she shook her head no. " Read that sign over there." he said.

She first started sounding it out and then her eyes lit up. " Oh my gosh, we're in Puerto Rico. Thank you mommy, thank you daddy." she said, hugging the both of us.

" Your welcome big girl." I smiled.

" You excited ?" Yannick asked.