XLII

" Boom so after we left y'all, Nae said something about a bar so I was like bet let's hit it up." Bry started.

" Sounds like y'all was out being grown." Teyana said, eyeing the both of them.

" We legal here, but anyways so we get to the bar hell of people in there. We get to the bar this man get to buying us some drinks or whatever so we real lit or whatever. Me and Nae was really just living and then we met some girls. But that ain't even the craziest part of the story." Bry said, before letting Nae finish the story.

" So remember the man was buying us drinks and shit why his baby mama come in the club loud and mad as fuck. Like sis going off, on everybody so me and Bry just sitting back and watching this shit play out, because we ain't have time for her to be coming for us. Next thing you know she threw a drink on him and they just arguing back and forth and shit. Finally they leave together or whatever and he just looked mad ass hell walking out. After that we was pretty much over the club so we went to the pool with the girls we met and we didn't get back in the room till like 4." Nae explained.

" Damn no invite ?" Milla questioned.

" Girl you was under that man all night I'm sure." Nae said.

" Right Nae, I don't why she acting like she wasn't living in Dom skin last night." Teyana said.

" Okay but the option to go out would've been nice." Milla said.

" Girl please, anyways where everybody at ?" Nae questioned.

" Everybody you don't see sleep except the kids and Reem and Seanie." Milla answered.

" Let me go turn up with the birthday boy. Bry you coming ?" Nae said, getting off the chair.

" Chile no my head still spinning from last night." Bry answered making them laugh.

" This why you don't need to be drinking, you too young." Teyana joked.

" That's my last time I promise mom." Bry responded, making Teyana laugh.

" Wow, yours listens the first time. It always takes me a couple times, maybe even yelling." Milla said.

" I'll teach you my secret a little later." Teyana whispered, and Milla nodded.

For a moment they just watched all of the kids and adults run around and play.

" Not this one sleep." Milla laughed, pointing at Bry,

" Ouu my best friend is calling." Teyana smiled, as Ray called her phone. " Hi bestie." She smiled.

" Hey T, look what I have." Ray said, flipping the camera.

" You lied, you said they sent you home." Teyana gasped. " Look at my nanny baby oh my gosh." She squealed.

" Ray had the baby ?" Milla questioned, looking into Teyana's phone. " Oh my gosh look at baby zay." She cooed.

" I had to lie, because I know y'all would've been bothering me. I had to have a nice peaceful delivery." Ray rescinded.

" I guess you right, because I probably would've told you to set the camera up while you was in labor." Teyana laughed.

" Exactly." Ray said.

" But anyways look how handsome my nanny baby is." Teyana cooed, as she starred at the screen.

" I can't believe you really had a whole ass baby, that's crazy." Milla said.

" I know right, I really pushed a whole ass lil boy out of me. I'm obsessed." Ray said, as she kissed his face.

" I can't wait to visit you guys." Teyana said.