XX

" I'm about to see my babies

" I'm about to see my babies." Teyana smiled, as they walked up to her parents door.

" I don't think I've ever seen you this excited in my life." Yannick laughed.

" Whatever." she said, waving him off as she rang the doorbell.

" Hey guys, y'all got here just in time we just got back." Anita said, opening the door.

" Hey mommy." Teyana said, giving her a hug.

" Wassup mom." Yannick said.

" Hey y'all." Dwayne waved from the kitchen.

" Hey." Teyana smiled, hugging him.

" Wassup pops." Yannick said, dapping him up.

" Girls come down stairs." Anita yelled.

" Oh my gosh." Mia yelled, running into Teyana's arms. " YaYa I missed you so much."

" Hey pumpkin, I missed you too." Teyana said, kissing her cheek. " Hey my Raia bug, mommy missed you." Teyana said, hugging Raia.

" I missed you too mommy." Raia said, giving Teyana a kiss.

" Hi mama, I missed you." Lannah said, squeezing Teyana.

" I missed you to my love." Teyana said, kissing all over her face. " Did you guys have fun with nana and papa?" she asked.

" Yea mommy, we had so much fun." Lannah answered.

" And nana made so really good food." Raia said, making Teyana laugh.

" Well I'm glad you guys had fun and that nana made you guys some good food." Teyana said. " Go ahead and get your stuff so we can go home." she added, and they all nodded and ran upstairs.

" Thank you for watching them ." Yannick said, hugging Anita.

" No need to thank me, I love watching my babies." Anita smiled.

" We're ready." Raia said.

" Okay, tell Nana and Papa bye." Teyana said.  They all hugged Anita and Dwayne  before they all headed out of the door.

" See you later mommy, I love you." Teyana waved.

" I love you too babygirl, y'all be safe." Anita waved.

They waved them goodbye one more time before they headed home. The car ride home was full of talking and music.

" I forgot we had bags in the car too." Teyana said, as she got her bags out of the car.

" Same. We should've dropped these off before we went and got the kids." Yannick said.

" Home sweet home." Teyana yelled, as they entered the house.

" I missed home so much." Raia said.

" Me too. Come on guys let's go in the playroom." Lannah said.