XI

" Bae what time you going to get Mia?" I asked

" I was going to go in a few. What time the people coming to pick up your car?" he said.

"They said they'll be here around 12:45 so by the time you get back it should be gone." I said.

" Look who calling me now." he laughed, as Mia's name flashed across his screen.

" Hi daddy. When are you coming to get me?" Mia said, as soon as he answered the phone.

" Hey pumpkin." I waved, putting my face in the camera.

" Hi princess, I'm about to come now." he said.

" Hi YaYa." Mia waved, happily. " Daddy can YaYa come get me instead?" Mia asked.

" You want me to ?" I asked, and she nodded her head excitedly.

" Can you wait for my car to get picked up ?" I asked.

" Yea, I can do that." he answered.

" Ok pumpkin I'm about to come. You want Starbucks today?" I said.

" Yes, can I get that one with the chocolate?" she asked.

" Sure. I'll see you when I get there, I love you." I said.

" I love you too, and I love you daddy." Mia said.

" Love you princess." Yannick said, before hanging up.

" How the hell you got all the girls hooked on Starbucks?" Yannick asked.

" They're not hooked we only get it on special occasions." I answered.

" So what's the special occasion today ?" he asked.

" It's Saturday." I shrugged, grabbing his keys.

" See you when I get back." I said, kissing his lips.

" Mama, YaYa's coming to get me

" Mama, YaYa's coming to get me." Mia said, jumping up and down excitedly.

" Samia what the fuck did I tell you about talking about her." Cynthia yelled. " I'm so tired of your little dumb ass. Yo daddy don't pay me enough to deal with your sickening ass. I knew I should've aborted your little dumb ass." she said.