Introduction

"Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, how youthful she was. He then took his hand off her, suddenly aware of the line he had crossed. A deliberate, affectionate touch.

"This is wrong." He sighed, not looking at Alison. She could feel it in his heaving chest that he was battling his consciousness and his desire. She was fighting the same feelings, and for a few seconds they both tried to resist, to rationalise, to not give into temptation. He was her teacher for goodness' sake, and if that wasn't enough, he was so much older than her. This was wrong in so many ways, and yet they couldn't seem to step away from one another.

"It feels right." Alison said boldly. It was the first time she was truly honest with Professor Damon, and her candidness and vulnerability surprised even herself. She moved her lips to his, on her tiptoes.

Dr Damon suddenly gripped her forearms, his face becoming tense and serious.

"After weeks of annoying me, being a class clown, disturbing my lessons, embarrassing me in front of my colleagues, you think you can just waltz into my office dressed like... this, taunt me like this... You're a bad student Alison Bardot, you're a very bad girl."

•••

Her name was Alison Bardot. Her dream was to become a painter. She wished to be among the greats: Renoir, Matisse, Picasso, Dalí, Monet, Vermeer, Klimt. When she moved to the USA at the tender age of three from Paris, France, a whole world of possibilities opened up to her. She could be whatever she wanted to be if only she was willing to surrender to her art and to discover herself in ways she never thought imaginable.

To become the artist she aspired to, she enrolled in a Master in Painting at Evergreen School of Fine Arts. Fresh out of a general Bachelor of Arts, she still had so much to learn, so much to explore, but she never thought what she'd experience was a secret, sensual, alluring, mind-blowing, irresistible relationship with one of her professors.

It's said that a great teacher can shape and guide you, and that couldn't be truer for Alison. Christopher Damon challenges her, sends her to hell and back, only for her to ask for more. She knows it's wrong, so wrong in so many ways, but she can't resist her young, mysterious, and magnetic Art History professor.

•••

"How do you expect to become an artist if you don't know who you are, if you haven't explored the deepest parts of yourself, your desires, your fears, your everything?"

•••

This story is a pure work of fiction. Names, places, and events are all fictitious and any similarities to real life is purely coincidental.

This story is appropriate for MATURE AUDIENCES. It will be steamy. It can also leave you in tears. I can only promise a happy ending. Read at your own discretion.

I will be uploading the chapters as I go. I hope you enjoy the story!