33 - Blindfold

Alison
***

With my vision taken from me, all I could do was listen attentively. I could hear Chris pacing back and forth through his apartment. I heard him climb up his metal spiral staircase, open drawers in the kitchen, run tap water in the sink.

"Chris?" I called. I knew he wouldn't reply, but at least I'd let him know I was expectant.

Still, I heard him pace down the corridor, opening and closing doors. What the hell was he doing? I was sure he had blindfolded me exactly for this reason, to make me guess, make me imagine what he was so busy doing.

At last, I sensed his presence near me. My body reacted immediately when he placed his open hand over my belly, his warmth relaxing me. He then kissed me from the bottom of my throat all the way down to my shins, leaving soft and wet kisses all over my body.

"You're so beautiful Ali," he said, kissing me between my breasts. "When I look at you, at your beautiful skin, you compel me to do something I don't usually do. You inspire me."

Suddenly, I felt something cold and slippery run across my belly. I gasped, not knowing what it was.

"For that to happen, for you to give me that pleasure, I'll need you to stay still. Not as still as last time, but still nonetheless."

Again, that slippery, wet feeling running across my skin, this time on my thigh.

"Will I be punished if I move, Sir?" I asked, genuinely curious if I should brace myself for pinches.

I heard him laugh softly. Then, he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. "It would be cruel of me to do so given that you're already so uncomfortable. Besides, I have something else in mind."

Then, in the same breath, he added. "Unless punishment is what you want."

"I don't, Dr Damon." I said, gulping.

"Thought so." He replied. "But if you move too much, you won't leave me another choice, understood?"

I nodded, feeling the knot on the back of my head press painfully against it.

Again, that slimy sensation. That was when it dawned on me: a paintbrush, of course! The wet bristles, the slimy watery paint. I was sure that was what it was.

He continued to kiss me, his hands aiding him in his ransack of my body. I moaned softly when he kissed me in the places I particularly liked. I knew he enjoyed my moans, so I didn't try to conceal them.

Chris glided his hand down my body until he reached my crotch. His fingers immediately got to work, circling me down there over my already wet panties. Not long after, he slid his fingers inside me, making me lift my hips off the ground slightly.

"You love it when I touch you, don't you? When my fingers are deep inside of you, when I stretch you."

His dirty words were like honey to me. Remembering that he found it sexy when I spoke French, I cursed in that foreign language. It was torturous that I wasn't allowed to see his reaction, the lustful look on his face, but his actions said it all. He curled his fingers inside, hitting my g-spot. My eyes rolled back in pleasure.

However, the thrill didn't last long. Just as quickly as he had given it to me, he took it away. Even though I wanted to protest, I knew not to.

His hands then moved to my back where he unbuckled my bra, sliding it off slowly. He did the same with my panties.

I was now completely naked on the floor, cold, uncomfortable, and blind. I had never done anything like this in my life, and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I felt exposed in a way I'd never been before. Ultimately, what made this situation really challenging was the blindfold: I couldn't predict anything, I couldn't brace myself, I couldn't see Chris' expressions.