Chapter 12.

Hewo! I told you I'd update! I might be able to update twice during spring break! I realized that Alex is kinda way to young to adopt, so Max and Tanya adopted John instead. I'll fix that when I finish the book. For now, I'm saving editing until I complete the book. I also realize that the last two chapters I wrote were kinda repetitive, so I'm editing that when I finish as well.
~~~~~
Alex's POV:

It's been two weeks since we officially became Clearwater pack. Noah and I have been hanging out a lot when I'm not doing paperwork. Papers papers papers. I sighed, putting my hand on my head in a sort of slow motion face-palm. I was working on papers to make a treaty with the surrounding packs, and possibly the strong packs. I finish my essential work for today and walk out of my office. I plug my head phones in listening to one of my favorite songs.

"I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones. Enough to make my systems blow. Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Woah oh oh oh oh. Woah oh oh oh oh. I'm RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE!" I sing, now that I'm outside I start singing my heart out. "Woah oh oh oh oh. Woah oh oh oh oh. I'm RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE! I'M-"

"Nice singing. Didn't know you liked that song. I'm more into Fall Out Boy, myself." A voice interrupted me, causing me yelp in surprise. "Oh, Noah. It's you!" I sighed in relief. If it was Tanya, I'd never hear the end of it. "Yeah, I like Imagine Dragons, One Republic, and Bastille." I responded.

"Cool, do you want to stop at my place? It's only a few blocks away." "Sure!" Noah smiled at me and we walked towards his house. I'd never been their before, it was cheerful and happy. He unlocked the door, and gestured for me to go inside. "Ladies first!" He smiled politely, causing me to blush a bit.

I walked into the dark house. "Where's the light switch?" I asked as he shut the door, throwing us into complete darkness. "I'm sorry, Alpha." He said, almost guiltily before I felt a large cold thing hit the back of my head. He tricked me. Was the last thing I thought before I slipped into a dark oblivion.
~~~~~~
How about them cliffhangers? I know, you all hate me! Huehuehue :3 I wouldn't really blame you XD