Chapter 7

[BTW, You might want to re-read the last chapter, incase you missed it.]
~~~~~~
Alex's POV:
When I awaken, I hear a crying sound. It looks to be around early morning. I groggily sit up, looking for the source. They land on the little puppy we rescued, except he was in human form now. He looked around three years old. I felt a pang of pity, he was an orphan at only three years old. About as old as I was when I was disowned and accused of treason. "Hey, it'll be alright, we won't hurt you." His head whipped towards me.

"How do I know that?" He sniffled. "You could be lying like that other wolf was before-before..." He started crying again. "Before he killed my mom!" He wailed aloud. "Shhh... It'll be okay, trust me." I picked him up gently and rocked him in my arms until he fell asleep. Soon he was breathing softly, and snoring a bit. I smiled before gently laying him down on my sleeping bag.

I knew that I cared for that little boy, despite not even knowing his name. I needed to provide for him, so I decided to get a job. That would help speed up the process of getting enough money to buy a house. I shook Henry awake and told him what I was doing. He smiled and went back to sleep, leaving me wondering if he understood what I said. I shrugged it off, and began to walk to the nearest town, the one were the Pet Smart was actually.

----------
3rd person POV: (I might do it this way from now on, it depends)

Alex walked around the town, looking for a place she might be able to work at. A small shop caught her eye, the sign on the front read 'Tyson's fishing supplies.' She walked in, to find a big, tall, burly man sitting by the cash register. He had blue eyes, and brown hair. He grins at her and says "Welcome to Tyson's fishing supplies! How may I help you?"

"Um, I was hoping I could get a job here?" She pointed to the 'Help wanted' sign."Oh yes, I have needed help since my big brother couldn't stay and help." He looked sad, maybe worried for a moment, before grinning again. Alex decided not to ask about it. "I'll set up an interview!" He beamed at her. "Great! Thank you so much! When is it?"

"Right now!" He smiled at her before laughing a booming laugh. "What's your name, I'm Tyson." "I'm Alex O'Connor." "Have you ever worked before?" "Well... Not really." Except when I wasn't working for pay. She thought. "Have you ever gone fishing?" "A couple of times." "Do you like to swim? If yes, where?" Alex was taken aback by the question, but answered. "I do like to swim, but in creeks and rivers." "Your hired." He beamed at her. "You start Monday."

"Thank you so much! What day is it today?" He looked at her curious before saying. "Saturday, January 3rd." "Thank you sir, see you on Monday!" "Goodbye, Alex!" She ran out, happy that she could get a job. Tyson watched the girl run out, amused. He missed his family, back in New York. He smiled, happy to give her a chance at a job.

~~~~~~~
Hewo meh peoplez!
I need to come up with a name for you guys, leave suggestions in the comments! I don't know if you got the Easter egg, but there was one there!
Later!
Foxtail