Chapter 13.

Alex's POV:

I awoke to a blindfold covering me eyes, a rag to plug my nose, tied to a chair, and earmuffs over my ears. I couldn't smell, hear, or see anything around me, the items blocked my senses I needed while tied up in a chair. I heard muffled voices, too muffled to make any words out. My mouth wasn't covered, so I could breathe. How considerate of them. Note, Sarcasm evident.

After a few minutes of just sitting there, I feel myself being moved. It's actually really noisy, and when we stop I can feel a scorching light on my forehead, making me sweat. I felt the earmuffs and the blindfold being taken off. I blinked, getting my eyes adjusted to the bright light. I squirmed uncomfortably underneath the light. The light was shining right in my eyes, so I couldn't make out the person behind it.

This is ridiculous! Some Alpha I make. I think to myself as I struggle against the chains. Too bad mind linking wasn't real. Then I could just call for my Beta's to get me... No, they would have to become the Alpha's. I'm not strong enough to be an Alpha, what was I thinking?!?! "Hey! Listen to me when I talk to you!" I felt a hand strike my check. It takes all that's in me NOT to flinch away.

"What?" I growled, hiding the pain in my voice. They certainly didn't go easy with that hit. "I asked, What do you know about the Moon Stone?" The voice growled right back at me. Moon Stone? I was confused. What was a Moon Stone? "I don't know what you're talking about." I said plainly. "Tell me or we will talk your pack full force. I know you don't have many people in it, we have much more." He snarled at me.

I wasn't too sure if he was lying or not, so I did what I felt the best choice. "I, Alpha Alex, transfer my Alpha powers to Betas Max and Tanya. I now hold the position of a regular pack wolf." I announce, feeling my extra Alpha powers fade. "WHAT!" The man screeched "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!" He slammed his fist against my face in rage and once again I slipped into a dark oblivion.

~~~~~~
Tanya's POV: (There's a first XP)

I was pacing worriedly throughout the pack house. Our Alpha has been gone for 3 days now. Everyone has been really worried. All of the rogues of the area except for two families have joined our pack so we roughly had around 21 families in our pack. Suddenly I felt a rush of power enter me and heard Alex's voice in my head. "I, Alpha Alex, transfer my Alpha powers to Beta's Max and Tanya. I now hold the position of a regular pack wolf." Which didn't make sense since because there was no such thing as mind link.

I suppose you have to hear your Alpha say that, so that's why I head it. If that makes sense. It doesn't. Oh well. I realize that Alex would only give up her Alpha powers if she was in trouble or if she ran away. I hope it's not the later...

[Sorry it's kinda short...]