Chapter 2.

[I edited Chapter 1, so I advise you to re-read the ending.]
~~~~~~
Alex's POV
I whimpered as Mason uncaringly pulled me upstairs. My head kept on slamming against the ground, making my vision slightly fuzzy. "Please don't hurt me!" I begged softly. He snarled at me and I flinched. He unlocked his office and dragged me inside. He looked at me then smirked evilly. "You know, I have been going easy on you for a long time now..." Easy?!?! He almost drowned me in the pool once. Ass locked his door and stalked towards me slowly. "It's time for you to see the punishment of burning food to spite us!"

Ass went to his desk, and pulled out a suitcase. I looked it warily. He caught me looking, and grinned excitedly like a little boy opening Christmas presents. Except, this smile was not a good one. Mason had an evil gleam in his eyes. I gulped as he unlocked the case. Ass took out a gun.

My eyes widen, and in my almost unconscious state I slowly crawled towards the door. "Where do you think you're going?" Ass purred. There was a loud bang, and a pain filled scream reached my ears. It took me a second to realize I was the one screaming. I felt my flesh rip and the silver bullet bury itself into my calf. Another bang, louder screams. This one had hit my arm.

"That's enough of the gun for today." Ass growled. I started to cry in relief and pain. He put the gun gingerly back into the case, and picked something else out. "I didn't say I wouldn't use this... Beautiful silver knife." The evil, excited grin was back. "You're a basterd." I snarled at him, he snarled back. My breathing stopped for a half of a second before I started screaming for help. "It's useless you know," Mason told me. "The room is sound-proof." That was a lie, but nobody would come to rescue me.

Mason grabbed my wrists roughly and handcuffed me. He handcuffed my ankles too. I wiggled and screamed all this time, fear coursing through my veins. "Hold still." Hell no. I wiggled and moved as much as I could. He pressed the silver knife against my back, ripping my clothes in the process. My screams were deafening, Ass ignored them, continuously tracing the silver knife in patterns across my back. He did curves, two long ones down to the top of my pants.

Ass took the knife of my flesh, and did multiple patterns on my legs. Finally, I began to black-out. I cried out in relief. He stopped for a minute and came back. He flipped me over, and forced me two swallow a liquid. "Now it's impossible for you to black-out." The asshole gave me something spiked! He finished doing the same patterns on my legs and stomach. He did some more curves on my back before finally releasing me.

Around me was a pool of blood. I was almost dead. He unlocked the door, and immediately the crowd behind the door left, their eyes wide. The pack doctor came and cleaned my cuts. I was silently screaming. It hurt too much to move. The pack doctor picked me up and gently laid me down on the bed. "Your going to scar." He told me blankly. Dr. Hernandez took out the bullets out of me (more screaming of pain), and gave me a pill for sleeping.

I was out within a second, my wolf working to close the wounds. All I could see was black. Safe, comforting, loving darkness. So comforting. That's all I know. I hope my mate will appear soon...
~~~~~~~~~~
[Edited somewhat]