Chapter 10

[Dedicated to @crazypewdiepiegurl2 for voting and commenting! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I am really busy with school and other things. I will at least update once a week.]

Alex's POV:
I walk out by myself toward the park. Sometimes I just need some alone time. We thought up some names last night. Our favorites were the 'Clearwater pack', 'Claro Brook pack' 'Warm Ember pack' and a few others. I'm personally leaning towards 'Clearwater pack.' It has a certain ring to it. I patrol the borders that we are thinking of setting.

I bump into a person and look up to see a brown haired, green eyed man with a connected mustache/beard thing. "Sorry." I breathe looking at him. I wish he was our mate. Juliet whines. He probably has a mate, we wouldn't want to steal a mate from somebody else. I pointed out to her. She huffed but knew I was right. Suddenly a hand waved in front of my face. I yelp and jump backwards.

The man laughs and says "I was talking to you and you didn't respond, so I figured you were talking to your wolf." His booming laugh makes me smile a little, soon I'm full out laughing with him. "I'm sorry," I gasp out. "I didn't mean to be rude." "It's fine." He smiles at me, his teeth straight and pure white. "Noah." He holds out his hand to shake.

I shake his hand and smile back. "Alex." "It's a pleasure to meet you, Alex." "As to you, Noah." We laugh and talk for a while and then we say our goodbyes and I walk back to the house. I'm surprised to see its almost sunset when I get back. "Where were y-Ohhhh." Tanya smiles coyly at me. "What?" "Nothing!"

"What is it Tanya? Tell me!" "It's really nothing!" "Tanya... Tell me now!" "Fine," she whines but immediately brightens. "You met someone!" "What?! No I didn't." I blush so hard I must be a tomato. "Uh huh! Your face is all red, you did!" That makes me blush harder then before. "No I didn't!" I race into my room and lock the door. I sink to the floor and wonder.

Do I like him? Heck yes.
Does my wolf love him? No doubt.
Does he love me? Not sure.
Does he probably have a mate? Yeah, probably.

I'm not the type of person to steal another's mate. No I won't ask him, I don't want him to hurt his mate. No I'm not a cruel person, I don't want his mate to have a heart break. I don't want to be ruin the love of his life. No I won't fall for him, he needs to chose his mate. I walk onto my bed and lay there thinking.

I wish he could be my second chance mate.
~~~~~~~~

John's POV:
Mommy didn't like that man that grabbed her arm. I think he hurt her arm. I don't like that man. He hurt my mommy. If I see that man I'll bite him. Mommy's in her room, I think she's upset with Aunt Tanya. Maybe I'll go bite Aunt Tanya. "John! Dinner!" That's Aunt Tanya. I think I'll bite my food.

~~~~~