Authors Note

Authors Note

Hiiiii finally, Animals has ended.

I will be doing some editing on this fic for minor details.

I might write bonus chapter(s) in the future just for fun but idk. I'm planning to start a new book in the near future too but no promises yet.

Anyways I want to talk about Animals for a bit.

First of all, this fic has some plot holes that never got filled in my opinion, and hopefully they don't show too much.

I wanted to make this fic a character driven story rather than plot driven, so sometimes there are a lack of explanations for things existing in this werewolf fantasy world.

And it's also kind of chapters of snippets of important events of Jimin and Jungkook's relationship. That's why there are a lot of time gaps and jumps. Hopefully it wasn't too confusing or out of nowhere when sudden events happen.

This fiction was kinda an experiment lol it has a certain mood and writing style to it that I wanted to show like a really dramatic kinda bad Shakespeare drama that almost seems too fake and ridiculous but sweet at the same time?

Hopefully it was enjoyable for you to read! I know it lacks in many aspects but still thank you for supporting and loving Animals. I'm beyond grateful.

***

A very important thing I want to note is just how toxic and bad the beginning of Jimin and Jungkook's relationship was. It was literal abuse. And it's not ok.

If someone forces you to marry them or gets physical and hurts you, it's abuse and you should leave them, call the police, or get any help you can.

Do not give them second chances because once they start hurting you abusing, it could happen again. Absolutely no second chances to abuse.

Remember this is fiction, and Jungkook is a werewolf, and circumstances in this story would never happen in real life so don't take this story as an example of how relationships should be like!

Rape is never ok. Abuse is never ok. Sexual harassment is never ok. Basically what people did to Jimin in this fic is not ok at all.

***

I really do appreciate the support and love Animals have gotten. It really means more than you'd imagine to me.

Your likes and comments are always extremely encouraging. And I appreciate you for reading. I cannot express my gratitude and appreciation enough. I seriously want to give you a hug for reading Animals. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I realized there are not a lot of first person point of view fanfiction so hopefully this wasn't too awkward for you to read. I probably will not write in first person again but to be honest maybe I will idk lol.

Hopefully you laughed and cried, and felt your heart ache and clench for Jimin and Jungkook, and all the characters.

It wasn't an easy journey for them but it's angst with a happy ending, which is always my favorite.

Thank you for reading and enjoying Animals, and I wish you the best!!! Love you <3

- jksinin