12 ⋆ Whisper

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV

I stretched and groaned, my limbs stretching out across Jungkook's naked chest. I smiled and snuggled into his warm skin, loving the feeling of his skin against mine. Remembering he liked to have his hair played with, I reached out and lightly ran my fingers through his hair, making him smile in his sleep.

"I love it when you smile," I whispered. I closed my eyes again and lay there, resting on his chest happily. My index finger lightly traced circles on his chest as my mind wandered. Somehow, I was falling in love. I still barely knew him and his face showed next to no emotion, but it just pulled me in further.

"That tickles." Jungkook's voice spoke, making me open my eyes. He was already staring at me when I looked up at him.

Smiling at his face, I leaned up and placed my lips against his, in a loving mood today. Jungkook sighed into the kiss, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me a little closer.

"Still want to stay in today?" I asked.

He nodded and closed his eyes, relaxing. "Yes, but I'll have to double up on the training tomorrow." He said.

I raised an eyebrow. "I don't think I've seen you train once." I teased.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at me, lips tugging up and spreading across his face.

"There's the smile I like," I whispered, poking his dimple.

Jungkook just shook his head and turned on his side, facing me completely as I stared back at him.

"Do you do training every day?" I asked.

He nodded and thought about it for a minute. "Some days I do strictly wolf form, other days is the human form, and some days are a mix of both. I'll probably do wolf and human form tomorrow."

I smiled and closed my eyes, bathing in the happy moment we were sharing. "I like your wolf form. You're big and intimidating and your black fur makes you look so strong." I told him.

"Want to know a secret?" Jungkook asked, reaching out and tucking some hair behind my ear. I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Black wolves are almost as rare as white wolves." He said.

I opened my eyes and grinned. "You're rare?" I teased again. He chuckled a little bit, the sound causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

"My father was caramel and my mother is dark brown... it was kind of unexpected." He explained.

I smiled and toyed with his fingers, spreading them apart and bending them for the fun of it. "Yoongi said humans can transform." I blurted, looking up to meet Jungkook's eyes.

"Absolutely not, Jimin." He said, shutting me down instantly.

"I didn't say I wanted to, I just didn't know that could happen," I explained.

He looked at me, trying to see if I was lying or not. "It's the same with vampires. But the transformation isn't as painful. Still up there though." He said.

I gaped at him. "Wait. Vampires? They're real too?" I asked, astonished.

"Yes, Jimin. Everything is pretty much real, just kept hidden." I blinked, amazed. "But you're not shifting. Whether you want to or not, you're not doing it." Jungkook stated.

I raised my hands in mock surrender, grinning.

"Anyways, now that we have the rest of this lovely day together, what should we do?" He asked.

I shrugged and looked at the television. "We could watch movies and snack and cuddle?" I suggested.

It was weird to see this stone-cold, stern man seemed genuinely happy to cuddle up and watch movies. I smiled inside, something within me making me feel better about the shortened time. We had thirteen days left until the ceremony, eight days left until the five day planning period began. I just closed my eyes and shook the thought away.

He turned on a random movie as I sighed and cuddled into his chest, closing my eyes and living in the moment. His hand rubbed my back gently, making me smile.

"What do you usually do when you're in wolf form?" I asked him.

Jungkook laughed at the question. "The only times we're really in that form is for training, scouting, or fighting."

"What's scouting?"

He tilted his head, eyebrows scrunched up in thought. "The Jeon pack takes up the majority of Seoul except for a part way north. Now, the main pack lives here, but other representatives of the main pack are scattered around Seoul. This pack does it, and so do they, but it's basically just watching the borders, checking to make sure no one is trying to attack or no rogue wolves are coming in." I nodded and looked up at him.

"Tell me about your life before this." He said.

I smiled sadly and blinked. "Life is a lot better here to be honest. I was in college, I lived with my best friend in a crummy apartment. I worked in a diner to try to pull the money together, and if that meant getting my ass grabbed for a few extra dollars, well, I just took it. Taehyung had a lover, so I didn't get to see him much. My father left me when I was very young and my mom died after raising me."

I took a shaky breath in. "I was alone often, I worked often, and I cried often. Then one day Taehyung had invited me to a party out in these woods or something, thinking I would meet someone and I'd be happy. Well, I ended up getting lost and I ended up finding someone for sure." I laughed and kissed his shoulder. "And even though I'm scared out of my mind about this whole thing... I wouldn't trade it for the world, I don't think."

Jungkook rubbed my shoulder and stared at me. "You'll never be alone again." He said. I grinned and leaned up, connecting my lips against his. He sighed into the kiss and pulled me on top of him, placing one hand on my hip and the other on the side of my face. Our lips worked against each other perfectly, an absolute match meant to be together.

I pulled away and sat on his lap, staring down at him as he grinned slightly at me. "I'm gonna come to watch you train tomorrow," I told him, playing with his fingers.

He groaned and tossed his head back. "Now I'll actually have to try." He said.

I slapped his chest with a giggle. "Oh shut up, you're the Alpha for a reason. I'm sure you're great."

He opened his eyes and smiled. "Come here." Jungkook groaned, pulling me flush against him. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair as I dozed in and out of napping, completely happy against him. I liked this. I liked this a lot. This felt right.

We spent the rest of the day making popcorn, cuddling, watching whatever movies came on, and talking. It felt wonderful to be able to see a new side of him, and I could feel myself falling a little bit harder for him. I dozed on his chest, not yet asleep, but barely awake when I heard him whisper to me, "I love you more than you'll ever know."

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───