Lisa- Need you with me

"Y/N baby, where are you?" I could hear the tremble in Lisa's voice even through the phone, when she asked me that question.

"Is something wrong Lili?" I couldn't stop the feeling of anxiety from rising at the thought of something happening to her.

Taking the phone off of speaker, I put it to my ear and start pacing the space in my office.

"Yes. There is something definitely wrong. You are not here! I need you here." Lisa was starting to get really nervous. This is the first time she was working with a team that wasn't a part of YG Entertainment. And she felt like everyone was staring at her.

She was at a photoshoot for Celine. Looking around she realized that she didn't know anyone except for the manager oppa that came with her, but he was also busy talking about the setup and plan of the photoshoot. Even the makeup artists and the hairstylists were different.

Since the girls also had their individual schedules, the company didn't want to spare anyone where they were not required. And since Lisa was already getting people from Celine, her usual people didn’t come along.

She has never felt this lonely before. All she wanted to do was go home and crawl back into her bed with her girlfriend, y/n and her cats.

She knew that the only person that had the capability of actually make her calm was her girl. Lisa tried to talk  herself out of it, knowing that y/n was at the office. Being a CEO of a rapidly rising fashion house was hard on y/n, but Lisa just couldn't help herself. She felt nauseas and just had to have y/n with her right now.

"Lili I thought you were at the Celine photoshoot. Did something happen? Are you hurt is that why you want me there? What is it baby?" Lisa could hear the concern in y/n's voice.

She didn't want to worry her, but Lisa also felt happy that the thought of something happening to her made y/n concerned. What can she say? What she feels towards y/n has gone beyond love since the first date they had.  It made her feel good that y/n felt the same and didn’t want any harm to come to Lisa.

"I can't take it anymore. I don't know anyone here and I feel nauseas because I feel like thousands of eyes are staring at me and I can't ruin this. This is big and I have to make it. But I want you here cause I don’t feel good at all. I need you." A tear ran down her face that she rubbed away making sure that no one saw her having a miniature nervous breakdown.

"Honey, I will be there in a few okay. Just sit down and calm down. It will take me about half an hour to reach you." You were already switching off you computer and throwing the empty coffee cup in the trash.

"Okay. Drive safely." Exchanging I love yous, you both hung up.
To be honest, you would have gone to Lisa if she had said that she wanted a bottle of water from Seoul instead of the town where she was doing her shoot. But the fact that Lili was feeling bad and sick, made y/n nearly run out of her office.

You got in your car and drove to the nearest seven eleven. You knew what you had to grab.

Getting the things you wanted, you paid for it and ran to your car. You started driving towards the studio where the photoshoot was taking place.

After 15 minutes you pull up into the driveway and get out of the car, with the things you brought in your hand.

Walking to the entrance of the studio, you were greeted by some of the people recognized you as Lisa's girlfriend.

You saw one of blackpink's manager oppa by lady who was showing him something in a tab. You tapped his shoulder to get his attention. "Oppa, where is Lils?"
You saw his expression turn to one of relief.

"Oh thank god you are here. I know that she is a nervous wreck, but I have to do this work and can't take care of her right now. I am so grateful that you are here. Was starting to get worried about her. That kid is not used to being alone." The manager walked you to a huge room where lights were being set up.

"There she is." The manager pointed to a lonely figure hunched in a huge seat.

You tiptoed silently till you reached behind her. Looking at her from behind, you noticed her looking at a picture of you and her with all the cats in your bed.

You leaned in close to her ear. "Hey baby.", you whispered grinning from ear to ear.

Gasping, Lisa turned around, nearly fall off her seat. "Y/N!" She got up and walked around the chair to pull you into a tight hug. Pulling her closer you felt her put her head on your neck. "Thank you for coming. I thought I was losing my mind." She whispered and then put a gentle kiss to your neck.

Pulling away from the hug, you brought her face close to give her a long yet soft kiss. "I will always come to you baby. I would have come if this was taking place in Paris." Caressing her back, you put the bag of goodies you brought on the now empty seat.

"That is never going to happen because I am never leaving Korea without you. You know that. Can't even spend a whole day without you, so don't even expect me to be in Europe without you by my side." Lisa said while pouting at the thought of her being without you in Paris, as she watched you pull out a banana milk and 2 packs of prawn chips.

"Your favourites.", you say, handing Lisa her milk. Pulling her to a loveseat by the wall you sit down, fix your own skirt and then pull her to sit on your lap. You cuddle as she finishes her drink and is called for the photos to be taken.

As you watch her working so hard, changing costume after costume and accommodating to the demands of the photographer, you feel proud. You were so happy to see her succeeding in life beyond her imagination. It made you love her more if that was even possible.