Chapter 6

Hey guys!

How are you all?

Enjoying the book so far?

Spam!

Let's start....

Sid's Mansion was big. Even bigger than the mansion she used to live in before. The way it was decorated, just like her choice. Everything was grand and beautiful. She didn't get much time to explore as he was moving ahead of her taking big steps when she was following him like puppy. Sid lead Avu to a big room. It was his room. The way it was decorated, it's king sized bed, and behind the bed big picture of him in black three piece suit. It wasn't decorated that much, but simplicity of that room was making it look more grand.

Avu's pov....

There were three ladies standing in line. As they saw Sid, they greeted them in respect and Sid smiled to them. He signalled them something, one of the ladies come to me and held my one hand asking me to go with her. I didn't dare to ask anything, but while going with her I looked at Sid and he blinked in assurance.

That lady took me to walk-in closet and gave me outfit I had to wear. It was silver gown. To be honest it was not I like to wear, not my style. But since he chose it, I had to wear it. I tried to start conversation with ladies, but none of them were replying anything. But anyways, It's not my biggest concern right now. My biggest concern is that man waiting for me outside. I loved him,

I realised it very  late... But I really did, But his changed behavior from three years, it's eating me. He has become much more dominant, his aura terrified me, what will he do Now?!

I know, I made a mistake, but I regret it. I am ready to do anything to bring my old, innocent, bubbly and cute Siddo back. But the way he treats me, it doesn't even give me Sid vibes. I wonder if he still feels something for me. I was drown I my thoughts when maids were doing my make up and hairstyle. I was so lost as I didn't realized that they were gone.

I shivered as I felt touch of his cold hand on my shoulder. I tried to get up but he applied force on my shoulder so I can't get up. He leaned on my shoulder and nuzzles his nose on my neck. I won't lie he is looking so hot and his touch makes me feel everything in this world.

Si... Sid what are you doing?” I asked as he was kissing my neck.

“You are looking beautiful Angel.” He said looking in my eyes through mirror just in my ears as his lips touch my earlobe. I couldn't help but blush.

“Sid

“Sid... I don't think I am.. comfortable in this... I mean...” I managed to tell him that I am feeling freaking uncomfortable, this outfit is too revealing.

He didn't replied anything. He made me stand and face him and held my chin tightly forcing me to look at him.

“Don't you think you need lesson for questioning mr?” He asked and his eyes became dark like devil. His beautiful hazel eyes were looking so dangerous. I couldn't say anything asna lump formed in my throat as he pulled me towards him by my waist holding me tightly that I can't even move to struggle. Tears formed in my eyes but I didn't allow them to flow challenging him through my eyes. He smirked at me, that familiar devilish smirk.

“Interesting...” He said making me confused.

“You grew really beautiful Baby girl.” He whispered as his hand which was on my waist moved towards my bare back. I gasped as his cold hand touched me and pulled me more closer to him. I was already too close to him if he pull me more we might end up kissing.

His face started moving closer to mine and my heart started beating faster and faster and then my breath almost stopped. I closed my eyes as I thought he will kiss me. But...

“Never Ever question me again or consequences won't be good. Now be a good girl and obey.” He whispered in my ears, his lips touching the end of my lips.

I opened my eyes as I realized he left me. I took deep breath and looked at him. He still had that smirk on his face.

“Let's go.” He said extending his hand to me. I accepted it without arguing.

He opened the door for me like a gentleman. Whole ride was silent. I was staring at those hazel eyes expecting to see a tint of emotions, but No... I just found them blank and maybe there was something, HATRED. He didn't even glance at me once in that one hour ride. He was either looking outside the window or doing something in his phone. I couldn't stop my Tears anymore thinking about how much he hates me.

Car stop as we reached. He got out of car and opened the door for me again. He extended his hand to escort me. I hesitantly accepted again. As I got down the car I felt his thumb on my cheek, he wiped my tears very softly.

“Smile” He ordered in stern voice. I felt that hatred in his voice I couldn't control myself but feel like crying again.

He didn't liked that, I didn't obey him. He pinchednmy waist so tightly I almost cried in pain but then my eyes went to media who were taking our pics and I looked at him again to see him smirk.

“I asked you to smile baby girl.” He whispered again placing strand of my hair behind my ear.

I gave a fake smile to those cameras. As media was asking him so many questions, he replied to some, his hand was still on my waist and his hold was too tight, I am sure it would leave mark through this thin fabric.

After finally answering questions we made our way inside. It was definitely grand celebration. I can say seeing these decorations.

Sid met many people and introduced me to them, but to be honest I was not interested. Not till he leave my waist or at least loosen the grip little bit. I tried to remove it twice but then he glared at me like he is going to eat me alive if I try to do it again.nOnly thing I could do right now was to pray that he show little mercy.

“What is she doing with you Sid?” I heard a very familiar voice making me freeze.

Hey guys!

How was the chapter?

Best part of chapter?

Worst part of chapter?

Please share your thoughts about this book!

Keep streaming...

Thank you for reading and supporting 💘💘

Love you guys!