Chapter 47

I feel violated. I feel touched and she didn't even do much. The urge to bend her over the table and spank her ass till she begs for mercy and then fuck the shit out of her... But I do none of it. I just keep staring at her till she gets ready.

Forcing her to give me a blowjob was already too much. I already feel guilty for making her do that. I shrug my thoughts away and look at her pretty face.

I know she is trying to look so confident to hide how scared she is. She has always been like that.

"Easy there baby... I can tear that beautiful dress apart and fuck you till you lose your voice screaming my name." I say making her eyes bulge our, but she quickly regains herself.

"You won't..." She tries to say it without stuttering.

"I can!" I say.

"You look so hot when you act like a wild cat... But baby easy there, I am not merciful person. I will punish you if you tried that shit again. Watch your words from now on! I am letting it slide this time. But next time I won't think twice before punishing you." I said. She gulps in fear.

I pull her closer again catching her off-guard. "I am sorry!" I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"For earlier. I know you didn't like it. I thought you do. I thought you were into BDSM and all... So it won't affect you this much... But I can see you are much more hurt that I expected." I said. She looks at me for a while, maybe she was shocked that I said sorry. Maybe she wasn't expecting it.

"It's not that I don't like it. I like it. You already know the stuff I am into!" She says making me confused.

"It's the way you blackmailed me into it. You used my family to threaten me. I know you hate me and you know I will do anything for my family. You want revenge and you want to hurt me... But Sid this is not you! You are not the person who would rape a girl or do something without her consent. I forgave you the last time you did it. But not this time Sid. And BDSM, It’s not about power play. It’s about giving up control and gaining the power to have the ability to stop something so monstrous with a word. It’s a fine line. What you did to me was not consensual. I had no power to stop it. It was assault." She says making me more guilty.

"Yes I am into BDSM. But it doesn't mean I am enjoying whatever tortures you are doing to me. There was no pleasure, just pain and embarrassment. I was scared that if I defy you, you would hurt me or my family. You hurt me more than anything. I curse myself for falling a man like you who would threaten me, I am sorry for hurting you in past. But Siddharth none of what I did give you right to blackmail me like this!" She says making eye contact with me. Her eyes are ready but she is stopping herself from crying.

"So are not scared of me anymore?" I ask.

"I am scared of you Siddharth. It's just I want to trust you that you won't hurt my family. It's okay if you hurt me, I give you right to do so... I owe you, But Sid please stop threatening me with my family. I promise I won't go anywhere, I will live like your little doll who you can mould into anything you want, be it your girlfriend, wife, whore, sex slave or pain slut!" She says.

I can't bring myself to listen to her like this. She sounds so broken, she is ready to give everything up. I hate her, but why does she affect me every fucking time... Why does it hurts me to hurt her? Why can't I just let her go? Why does it feel like if I let her go I will lose everything?

"Siddharth I don't know how much more I can take!..." She says. It broke my heart.

"Avneet..." I couldn't form words... I feel so heavy in my heart. For a minute I forgot that she tried to kill me, she betrayed me so many times...

Siddharth get a grip, this could just be another trap! Don't be a emotional fool again and again! She doesn't deserve your love or empathy, she just deserves your hate. I can't do this too! I am losing myself every moment I try to hurt her.

"We should leave. It's already 6:30 p.m." I say changing the topic. She nods and picks up her purse before fixing her dupatta and looking at herself in mirror again.
I hold her hand and escort her out of room.

She probably didn't expect me to still take her to see Mom even after her outburst. But I have something planned and I have to take her out for that!

Avneet just this time... Please don't break my trust. I will give you everything, everything in this world... I will be on my knees for you, I won't let anyone lay thier finger on you. Please just don't betray me! Not this time... I probably won't be handle it.  I wont be able to live, I will kill myself!