Chapter 10

Hey guys!

Missed me?

What's up?

Spam....

Let's start...

It was enough of my tolerance level, I was never the person who tolerate such things. A lone tear finally escaped my eyes. I felt him eating my dignity. I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled my hands so strongly that the rope loosens. I immediately opened my hands free.

As I felt my hands free, I did something which I never did to him after bearing his all humiliation. I pushed him away and I punched him on his face, I am not sure where it exactly hit. I hit him again, I realized that he fell down the bed I took that opportunity to stand up and open my blindfold.

I saw him lying on the floor and as his hand on his nose, I am sure I hit his nose. I didn't saw anyone else in room. It was just him and me! Was he playing with me? He wanted me to feel humiliated or what? I didn't wasted time in thinking, I immediately picked up his shirt from the floor and wear it, I definitely didn't got time to put on buttons but I definitely did one or two.

He stand up groaning in pain, maybe I hit him harder than I thought. Before he say anything or make his way to me I held the knife which he used to cut of my clothes which was lying on the floor right now. He took to step further..

“Don't...” I said flinching as he took one more step.

I saw him smirking at me and obviously teasing that I got fooled by him so easily.

“Definitely a fierce cat...” He said as he came one step closer and in split second he twisted my hand as my back landed on his chest and he snatched knife away from me and put it on my neck.

“But you still need to learn a lot princess...” He said teasing me with knife on my neck and his other hand twisted my hand little more. I felt his breath on my neck.

I used this moment and hit my head backwards which hit him on his forehead and he throw the knife away which I catched before it fell down. I twisted his hand and right now I was in charge as I put the knife on his neck threatening to kill him just that moment, to my surprise he didn't move or tried to attack me again... I know he can if he wants, he definitely is stronger than me physically.

“I am not princess anymore baby boy... I have grown up to be queen...” I said pushing the knife little more as he flinched. I took the ropes and tied his hands behind him in split second, I was super fast that he couldn't do anything or maybe he didn't do anything! Which surprised me too!

“You should not mess with the one who taught you!” I said smirking which he responded with devil smile! Why? I don't know. He just did! I looked at him in confusion still not moving knife from his neck.

Sir... Is everything alright? Should we come in?” Someone asked from outside. Shit! What if he calls someone in? I am not wearing anything! My face went pale... I looked at him smirking again, a dark one. He is going to call them in! Shit! He looked at me top to bottom, I was not wearing anything except his shirt which was also not proper as I just had two buttons on and everything was still revealing. I looked at him pleading, begging him not to call him in. But his smirk was saying he was going to do total opposite.

I squeezed my eyes in fear with the knife on his neck almost choking him.

“Sir.. We are coming in...” That guard said. I gulped in fear. I decided to hide in bathroom before he comes in. Because the monster in front of me will never protect me! Will he?