02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 2: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 2: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The soundproofing function of the mobile phone is not good, and the woman’s voice is deliberately raised. The two sentences just now happened to be heard by the man at the door.

There was dead silence in the room of more than two hundred square meters. Li Yining didn't even dare to breathe too hard, his face was stiff and there was no movement.

The person at the other end of the phone didn't get her response, so he quickly fed twice: "Ningning! Did you listen to me?"

"What about people? Where did they go?"

"Aren't you in bed right now? You need me to save you—"

Li Yining finally reacted and hung up the phone hurriedly.

The room was quiet for a moment.

She was holding her phone, not daring to look up.

Huo Shen glanced at the woman on the bed, and the dark color in her eyes had long since disappeared.

He snorted softly, but it's rare to see the embarrassed side of the arrogant lady. After a slight expression, Huo Shen crossed her and walked straight inside.

Li Yining secretly raised his head and opened one eye to observe the man with his back to him.

It seems...not angry?

But it shouldn't be. My wife said that she would leave the first time to other men. She should be angry if she is a man?

Unless this man can't.

Li Yining tried to recall the plot. After thinking about it for a long time, she never remembered that there was a description of this man on the bed in the original novel.

As if he had been living the life of an ascetic monk, all four were empty.

The character set in his novels has always been the top class pursued by everyone, and no one can reach it. Even the hero and the heroine have to respectfully shout "Huo Ye" when they see him.

At that time, Li Yining was thinking, why can't such a peerless man be the leading actor?

Now she understands that it may be that the bed is not good. The author has to draw a niche to be the male lead. After all, a man who is not good can not be the male lead no matter how good he is, right!

But she couldn't figure it out a bit. With the development of modern and contemporary technology and the richness of the male protagonist, why not get a cure? ?

Li Yining thought unreservedly, full of sympathy for Huo Shen.

Suddenly, she thought of the original owner's "transferring love" again, and she strengthened her mind. It must be that this man can't give the original owner the x life he wants, or who would give up such a peerless man!

As soon as Huo Shen turned his head, he met his arrogant little wife's unspeakable eyes...the eyes seemed to be full of pity and sympathy for him.

There is a kind of him who is like a poor worm wandering on the side of the road, waiting to be warmed. Thinking of this, his eyelids jerked.

"That-" Li Yining looked at him, this would exude a "maternal love halo", "What are you looking for, do you need my help?"

Although I may not be able to find it.

Huo Shen looked at her quietly for a few seconds, with a cold voice: "No need."

Li Yining didn't care too much about the man's indifference, and nodded: "Well, you can find it slowly."