66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 66: Became the actor
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 66: Became the actor
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The door opened, and Li Yining only reacted to the man who was standing in front of him wrapped in Chen Dew coldly—oh, she was not dreaming.

Huo Shen really ran over.

She blinked and looked at Huo Shen.

"How are you—"

You don't need to ask to know why this person came.

Li Yining's eyes brightened, and without waiting for Huo Shen to speak, he rushed towards the man in front of him.

Huo Shen stretched out his hand, holding the breakfast he bought for her in one hand, and holding the person with the other hand, letting her hang on him.

Li Yining smelled the familiar breath between his nose, rubbed his head and rubbed his neck, and said, "What time did it come."

Huo Shen stretched out his hand and patted her back: "Get down first."

"do not want."

Li Yining and Huo Shen acted like a baby: "You haven't said when you came."

Huo Shen laughed, squeezed her cheek and said, "It's useless to be a baby now."

Li Yining: "..."

Huo Shen looked at her raised little face and whispered: "I will settle accounts with you later, have you washed it?"

"No."

Li Yining grieved: "What the **** is it? I knew the news right after I woke up. I don't know anything."

As she said, she was even more aggrieved.

"You still settle accounts with me."

Huo Shen looked at her like this, unbearably pressed the person in his arms and kissed her, angrily warning her: "Go wash first."

Li Yining: "...oh."

She turned around and went to the bathroom.

After walking in, Li Yining did not forget to look back at Huo Shen: "...what about after washing?"

Huo Shen couldn't laugh or cry: "Come over for breakfast and brought you sober tea."

Hearing this, Li Yining smiled and curled his eyes.

In fact, she knew that Huo Shen didn't come here to settle the accounts. Although...it might be counted, but this person should be reading what he said last night and sent her sober tea in person.

After Li Yining washed, Huo Shen had brought him here, but the hearty breakfast was laid out.

Li Yining was a little surprised.

Huo Shen explained: "It wasn't Uncle Xu and the others who made it, but bought it downstairs. It's too early."

He went out too early and didn't tell Uncle Xu, so naturally he wouldn't bother Uncle Xu.

Although Uncle Xu is willing, Huo Shen still respects the servants of the family.

"Uh-huh."

Li Yining turned to look at him, and proactively kissed the corner of Huo Shen's lips: "Thank you, Teacher Huo."

Huo Shen glanced at her, "Be honest."

Li Yining: "...Meng Sao."

Huo Shen: "What did you say?"