141-150

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 141: Be a fine little wife
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 141: Be a fine little wife
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the pilot film is over, Li Yining and others have also arrived at the recording site.

In spring, the south has gradually become warmer.

City a is in the north, relatively colder.

When they got off the plane at night, city j was actually a bit cold, but it was not the same cold.

Li Yining and Huo Shen took their luggage. They didn't bring an assistant this time. They brought...Uncle Xu, whom the audience wanted to see. Uncle Xu happened to have never been here, so they killed two birds with one stone.

While taking care of the two, come here to have fun and take a turn.

Uncle Xu looked at Li Yining, smiled and said, "Is your wife too sleepy?"

Li Yining nodded, "What time is it."

Huo Shen held her hand "Look at the road, it's eleven o'clock."

Li Yining yawned and mumbled softly, "Then how long will we go to the hotel?"

The staff on one side laughed and said softly, "Ms. Li, who is very close, is not big here. It's 30 minutes."

"Oh."

Soon after taking the luggage, a few people arrived at the hotel.

The recording started at 8 o'clock in the morning on Saturday, so I was not in a hurry at all.

And the place where I live is not here at the hotel where I will stay tonight. The program group has other arrangements, just for their convenience tonight.

Li Yining went to the hotel to take a shower and then fell asleep, not caring about anything.

The next morning, I got up and went to the destination by car with Huo Shen.

This time the program team looked for a small village, where each spring and autumn are the peak tourist seasons, the natural scenery is particularly good, the folk customs are simple and the people are particularly kind.

Li Yining is quite interested.

She has never been here. There are natural scenery in front of her. When the car passes by, there are **** flowers swaying in the spring on both sides, a large area, which is quite beautiful.

She slept in Huo Shen's arms and poked him in the arm "Are you nervous?"

Huo Shen shook his head and looked down at her "Are you nervous?"

Li Yining thought for a few seconds, nodded and shook his head.

"Actually, I'm not nervous, but I always worry about being scolded by fans." She couldn't help but said, "I'm so squeamish, I love lying in bed, and I don't like to do things. Fans want to scold me for having no hands or feet."

Huo Shen smiled and touched her head to comfort "No."

He bowed his head and kissed Li Yining, and said with a smile, "I will do it for you."

Hearing that, Li Yining didn't show any face to Huo Shen, "Neither can you."

Huo Shen "...I can learn."

Li Yining smiled, leaning on his shoulder and sighing, "You said it would be great if the director gave us a script, and act accordingly."

Huo Shen was speechless, "That's not a real sweet diary life."