06-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 6: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 6: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Looking at the two Weibos presented in front of my eyes, the people who ate melons were all taken aback, and countless "fuck" popped out of their mouths.

【? ? ? ? ? ? ? Am i blind? 】

[Fuck, fuck, fuck! A hundred **** is not enough to express my shock! Patek Philippe and Hermes official blog were hacked? ? 】

[The hacking will not be stolen together, and also posted such a Weibo of the same type! 】

[Fuck, Guan Bo was shocked and slapped in the face? ? Is this the first time? 】

[God, I just checked the next two official blogs. It seems that this is the first time the two official blogs have responded to such a small matter together, so the question is-what is Li Yining's identity to allow the two official blogs to help slap her face? ? 】

[Hahahahahaha I **** laughed so hard, just want to ask if the marketing account hurts? Do those people who say that Li Yining is not using counters hurt? They really don’t need special counters, they use custom-made products! Unique! 】

The two Weibo comments showed a sudden change in the style of painting. Most of the netizens listened to the wind but the rain, which can ridicule you to find teeth everywhere, and can also lift you to the sky.

Li Yining glanced at the comments on Weibo and thought for two seconds. To satisfy everyone's fun in eating melons, he showed up and commented on both official blogs.

Just finished the comment, Li Yining's mobile phone reminded: @PATEKPHILIPPE followed you, @爱马仕 followed you.

This time, netizens danced more happily.

Li Yining airborne hot search again, and the whole people guessed: Who is Li Yining and why can the nobleman in the watch and Hermes in the bag respond at the same time? , Why did you send it to her home in person? !

What is her identity? !

Li Yining did not follow Weibo anymore. After lunch, she happily went shopping with Jian Yuanyuan.

"What are you going to buy for Huo Shen?"

Li Yining was stunned, a little distressed: "I don't know."

In fact, she thinks that a man like Huo Shen should have no shortage of anything, but the fact that someone has helped so much, it doesn't make sense to justify it.

Jian Yuanyuan stared at her twice, and suddenly suggested: "Would you like to buy a tie for Huo Shen?"

Li Yining blinked: "Tie?"

Jian Yuanyuan "tsk": "Of course it's a tie, how cool it makes him wear every day." She blinked ambiguously at Li Yining: "Besides, a tie can also increase the spouse of husband and wife."

"..."

Seeing Jian Yuanyuan's gossiping eyes, Li Yining kindly didn't tell her—the spouse's passion or something does not exist with them, so don't even think about it.

Thinking of this, Li Yining felt a little sad.

She thought, Huo Shen had done such a big favor, and it didn't seem to be very sincere to send some gifts. How about giving something else? Did he "help" Huo Shen himself?

After all, he is such a handsome guy, it is really too inferior that he can't work in some way.

Thinking about it, Li Yining suddenly "maternal love" flooded again.