05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 5: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 5: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Yining opened Weibo, and the fifth most popular search was his own.

This is what Huo Shen said of "scolded".

When she appeared at the company, someone secretly took a few photos and sent them to the marketing account. The marketing account has always been interested in black matters and immediately edited it.

@八瓜聚地V: The latest news, Li Yining was notified to return to the company to terminate the contract! Madam Jiang can have a happy New Year! By the way, a fan contributed to the news. Li Yining was proud and arrogant. In order not to appear so down, he appeared in the company wearing an imitation PATEKPHILIPPE watch and a Hermes platinum bag [photo].

In a few photos, the watch has been deliberately enlarged for comparison, and it is indeed slightly different from the counter model. As for the bag, the color scheme has never appeared before in Hermès.

As soon as this Weibo came out, passers-by and black fans were dispatched together.

[Hahahahaha Hali Yining definitely didn't expect that someone would take photos for comparison, it's too embarrassing to use imitation goods! 】

[I just laughed, Li Yining is planning to embarrass him and throw it abroad? 】

[PATEKPHILIPPE must be very tired, there are such people who use their fake products. 】

[I want to say that even if Li Yining is swollen face to fill a fat man, he can at least make it more real, okay? Hermès bag has not been bought and I have seen it, how can there be this color matching! 】

[Hahahahaha today is the funniest joke! Let this kind of woman die quickly! Stop pestering us, Yuanyuan! 】

[Wuwuwu Madam Jiang burst into tears, our cubs are finally going to be relieved! 】

Group mocking on Weibo.

Even if someone said something to Li Yining who couldn't stand it, they were immediately scolded and deleted by other fans.

Looking at these messages in front of him, Li Yining actually wanted to laugh.

A group of people who don't even know the inside story actually laughed at themselves at this moment.

Jian Yuanyuan also glanced and laughed angrily: "This group of people..." She had a subtle tone and found an adjective: "Is it really not good for others?"

She looked at Li Yining, and the old **** was there: "Besides, don't you look like a rich man?"

Li Yining smiled playfully: "Maybe it's not like it?"

Jian Yuanyuan cut her eyes and teased: "You obviously have diamonds all over your body! They didn't even see it."

The two sat in the office chatting unscrupulously, completely forgetting that there was another Zhao Yan. She looked at Li Yining with a sullen expression, and immediately came up with anger.

"Li Yining, don't pretend to be here, and quickly sign the termination contract."

She sneered: "The person you hired to act in is good, and I almost believed the one who cooperated with you."

The call from Li Yining just now, had it not been for Zhao Yan's previous investigation of Li Yining's identity, he would have been deceived.

Still want to buy their company? Daydreaming, thinking about it, the sarcasm in her eyes was obvious.