61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 61: Became the actor
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 61: Became the actor
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the introduction, the director announced the game rules for this issue.

This is a stage-breaking game. The location they recorded was a large amusement park. They had to complete one task to find the clues and complete the final rescue task.

As for who was rescued, I don't know yet.

Every group of three people, and finally find the clue to save the success is the winner.

Li Yining was quite interested after listening to the director finished the rules. In fact, in the final analysis, it is the irregular version of werewolf killing during the day. Everyone is awake and there is no way to verify the identity of others, but you can know what identity you are and then do what you do.

In everyone's team, there may be bad guys, and there may also be people who are close to them, but you have to find out on your own.

Although Li Yining hasn't played much before, it doesn't mean she can't.

After speaking, the director coughed and said: "Each group of guests has an opportunity to ask for help. It can be a friend off the court, or you can ask a netizen on Weibo."

Everyone knows that this is the rule of the game, and it is precisely because of this that many people are interested in this variety show.

The grouping is determined by drawing lots.

The three new guests were naturally separated. Li Yining was with the two resident guests. Two male artists, Zhou Cheng and Xu Zijing, both men were actors.

Xue Qingqing is with actress Zhao Xi and male singer Lin Wei; Yi Zimo is with female singer Chen Yangyang, actor and host Xia Fan.

After the grouping, I officially entered the variety show recording.

In short, the one who gets the clue at the end is the final winner.

This is not enough, the game is always full of "surprises", waiting for them to discover for themselves.

Li Yining was put on a blindfold and taken to different places.

For the variety show effect, they have to talk to themselves.

"Hello."

No one was paying attention to her.

Li Yining was not angry, and said to herself: "Where are you taking me?"

Still no one cares.

Li Yining sighed, feeling wrong when he heard the footsteps.

"Brother, don't sell me, okay, scream anyway."

Next to: "Squeak."

Li Yining: "..."

She couldn't help but grinned: "Am I alone?"

She curled her lips and said unhappily: "You don't know how to treat guests to the show. I am also a guest in the first issue. Why not let me and everyone put it on the first issue."

No one cares about her.

The audience in the live broadcast room will be laughed to death by Li Yining.

How can she talk so much with this mouth?

After a while, Li Yining heard the sound and was pushed in. Following that, the door slammed shut, and a low voice came from the headset: "The player can remove the blindfold."