21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 21: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 21: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He paused and said coldly before Li Yining retorted: "There is no water in the room."

Li Yining and the audience in the live broadcast room breathed a sigh of relief. She replied in a very waiter's tone: "Okay, please wait a moment."

[Fuck, I was scared to death, I thought what Huo Shen was going to do. 】

[Hahahahahahahahaoshen, really don't be too happy to be guests. Just now, Sister Lin Yu said that they are all waiters, he really took it seriously. 】

[Only in this way can we distinguish between guests and staff, otherwise, what should I do if they are slack in work? 】

[No...I know that Huo Shen's words are fine, but how come I hear a trace of ridicule? Is it my illusion? 】

[The previous one is your illusion. 】

...

Just as Li Yining wanted to collect water in a transparent glass jar, Lin Yu asked, "Send Huo Shen water?"

"Yeah. He said there is no room."

Tong Ran happened to be passing by, and his eyes brightened when he heard these words: "Ningning, I'll go deliver it, you just came back from buying vegetables and have a good rest."

Li Yining: "...oh."

She didn't want to see that dog man anyway.

Seeing Tong Ren leaping away from the back, Lin Yu reluctantly shook her head at her, "You."

Li Yining smiled crookedly: "It's okay, I just happened to be lazy."

Moreover—as far as she knows about Huo Shen, her tone of voice should not be very good when she sees Tong Ran going to deliver water.

Although the two are plastic couples, Huo Shen doesn't love other women either. I really hate noisy people, and I just looked a little impatient with the childlike look.

As a bad person, she was not in such a good mood to remind Tong Ran, not to mention that even if she reminded, Tong Ran would still think that she was blocking her from communicating with Huo Shen.

She can't look forward to being childish.

Taking it for granted, Li Yining would not be this "good person", and it would be nice to be a villain.

On the other side, after hearing the door bell, Huo Shen got up and opened the door.

His eyes were raised, and he just wanted to talk. After seeing the woman at the door, Huo Shen's face fell slightly.

Tong Ran didn't notice the change at all, his lips curled, and he said softly, "Huoye, this is the water for you."

Huo Shen paused and took it smoothly: "Thank you."

Tong Ran was taken aback for a moment, and then he realized that he seemed to be in a bad mood.

She was startled: "Huo, are you in a bad mood, do you want to go out?" She pointed and said excitedly: "The air here is very good, and there are several tourist attractions as well—"

"No, thank you."

Before anyone could finish speaking, Huo Shen directly closed the door again.

Tong Ran, once again ate behind closed doors.