chapter 7:my father's a paranoid piece of shi-

Speak:"
Quote:"bold
Thought:'
Whispering:'bold

Hephaestus pov:

It's been a couple days since percy went on his quest, my father forced me to stay in Olympus due to the fact i would help percy and the others *cough* i am *cough* anyways before percy, grover and annabeth left i gave them bags that would teleport to them if they ever lost it, i also gave them treats for Cerberus, since they were going to the underworld to talk with hades. They'll need a way to get past Cerberus.

Back to the current subject, my father forced me to come to Olympus, he threatened to hurt my children, HAHAHAH that old bastard got what he deserved when he told me that.
Flash back:

I was walking around after helping percy and the others as dionysus told me that father needed me as i teleported to Olympus.

"Did you need something from me father?"

Zeus:"i want you to stay here on Olympus, i have a feeling you'll help that demigod, hear my warning son if you don't do as i say i won't hesitate to smite your children to dust" once zeus told me that all the others were stunned, including the woman who had given birth to me.

I couldn't control it all that pent up hatred towatd my father was released in a couple words

"Listen to me well old man." Zeus was startled when i told him that in such an aggressive tone "IF YOU EVER HURT OR LAY A HAND ON ANY OF THE CHILDREN IN CAMP HALF-BLOOD, I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT TRUE FEAR IS!" I had throne my weapon near zeus cutting his face as all the hatred i had toward him was affecting the throne room. Hestia's flame was affected by it, it grew to tremendous heights as it stood floating behind me. The others were stunned but one thing is for sure, if they even tried to hurt anyone in camp half-blood they will suffer the consequences. Zeus and i had a stare down both of us releasing our power which i had not realized i was showing, my powers were on par with zeus i had luckily known not to show all of it or else zeus would've done something stupid. On the other hand my family members were stunned that i was able to match zeus in power.

"Fine I'll listen to you but if you don't listen to what i told you father i won't hesitate to make you suffer." I walked away as the flames from hestia's hearth returned to it's place, and my sword disappeared from it's place it was trapped in.

Flashback end

It's been 9 day's since percy and the others left from what i could tell they got trapped in the lotus casino for 5 day's they were able to make it to the underworld, i was watching it all go down.

3rd pov:location underworld.

We can see percy and his gang confront hades, hades was asking them where his helm of darkness was while percy asked where the master bold was, as hades told percy to check his bag. Percy checked the bag hephaestus gave him and found nothing then ares bag when he opened it he saw that the master bolt was in it. as percy was confused hades accused his nephew that he stole his helm of darkness. As percy told hades that he'll find his helm and he'll come back for his mom, as the three stepped on the pearls Poseidon.

As the three realized who was the one that caused it they looked and saw ares standing there in annoyance.

Ares:"you're supposed to be dead."

Percy:"so your the one who did all this why?"

Ares:"nothing good like a war especially when it's against family members. So here's how it was supposed to happen, old barnacle beard would be mad that you died, as well as zeus since hades would have the master bolt and finally hades would be angry since he can't find this." He said as he put the helm of darkness on his bike.