chapter 8:timeskip to december 7 2007

(^Hephaestus theme)
Speaking:"
Quote:"bold
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

3rd pov:

As the months went by hephaestus had to help chiron to figure out the poison that hurt thalias tree, as zeus kicked chiron out by blaming him because chiron was the son of kronos as well. Hephaestus was in charge of helping them as he told dionysus his idea of the golden fleece, but the wine god told him to wait until the others showed up. As the barrier to camp was weak but still holding some of the campers would scout the area to make sure there were no dangerous monsters, percy arrived back to the camp on june the 1st with a cyclops hephaestus could tell it was one of Poseidons children, when percy found out many others made fun of him but they shut up once hephaestus told them to. Well it seems clarisse was given a prophecy to go retrieved the fleece he told her to take percy, annabeth and tyson. Due to percy having dreams about grover, the 4 left on a ship given to clarisse by her father, though before she left hephaestus gave clarisse a spear that was better than her old one.

June 18 2007

The 4 were able to save grover and retrieve the fleece from polyphemus, they arrived on the shoreline as the percy gave clarisse enough money to take a plane home, the 4 were captured by luke, while he was telling him all his plan percy used it to his advantage by using an iris message to call dionysus and the others at camp when that happened chiron was cleared as luke was about to chase after clarisse one of his men was hit by a boxing glove arrow as centaurs ambushed the enemes on the ship They arrived back in camp half-blood, the next day thalia had been brought back to life.

Hephaestus pov:

It was now December 7 2007, i was spending time with my children, i felt a presence, i recognized as apollo coming towards camp half-blood. I walked out as i saw apollo's sun bus? Had crashed into the lake, as I walked towards the docks, as i saw some of artemis hunters come out of the ship, with percy, grover, and thalia wait where was annabeth, also i saw nico and Bianca both children of hades. I greeted them, and told the demigods to report what had happened. They told me how annabeth had been captured, and how bianca joined the hunters of artemis. I sort of glared at Bianca with a look of disappointment, what kind of sister leaves behind her own brother.

"Nico wasn't it? Let's go I'll show you around, you may call me mr, H but my real name is hephaestus." Once i told him that he looked excited, and the hunters  had already left. I gave him a tour of camp half-blood, he told me about his board game, and about my character in the game once i finished i lead him to the hermes cabin (everytime it was filled with unclaimed demigods, i would rebuild it to make it bigger than it was.) I told the current cabin counselor to take care of him.

It was the weekend and we were having a capture the flag, the hunters against the demigods well i knew how this was going to end. As the battles happened i heard the horn blast as the game was already over, i walked over to the commotion percy and thalia were fighting, as they were about to unleash there attacks i grabbed percys leg and slammed him into the ground, i appeared above thalia as i slammed her into the ground, i held back when i did that but i made sure to leave some serious bruises.

Dionysus who was watching chuckled making some of the demigods look confused.

Dionysus:"you should know something about your uncle even though he cares for you all if you ever start a pointless fight before him he'll end it within a matter of seconds. he did the same to apollo and artemis, heh i remembered the fear in their eyes after what had happened." The demigods didn't say anything but you could see them praying that one day they would never see me pissed off.

I looked and noticed it.

"Well then that happened." Everyone looked confused as they noticed me staring at the oracle it had somehow wheeled itself there as it said this.

Oracle:"six shall go west to the goddess im chains, two lives will be lost unless the flames of a forge aids them, campers and hunters prevail, the titans curse must one withstand."
I watched as the mist disappeared.

"Ahem percy, thalia please take the oracle back to the attic in the big house." The two nodded as they had been patched up by two of apollo's children, as they picked it up and carried it to the big house.

"Lets go we have a prophecy to talk about."

Timeskip.

I was sipping a cup of coffee the demigods and hunrers were having an argument.

Thalia:"you'll need our help it said hunters and demigods."  They continued to argue, until i slammed my fist on the table making sure not to break it. The two groups looked at me.

"I'll decide for the demigods, and you hunters will choose two." The hunters look agitated by a male telling them what to do, but they shut up.

"Ok for the demigods, percy, thalia, and me as well as grover but he doesn't count as a demigods so he'll be fine."

Zoe:"i will go as well as my new recruit Bianca but may i ask how do you count as a demigod you're a god."

"Heh let's just say i made something that'll help." I put on the necklace i made as my godly presence disappear and my appearance to change. I looked more younger, as my hair was a bright red, I wore a black jacket and pants. I grinned at them, As i looked like a normal human.

Timeskip to next day.

We left for quest i sat in the back of the van with percy, i regret letting zoe drive but eh whatever i put my bag on the ground as i layed down and rested my head on it and slept. I wonder what waits for me on this quest.

To be continued
Chapter 9:pan?