chapter 11:....

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

Hephaestus pov:

I was in one of my forges it was located in mount saint helens. as i thought about what i should do today, as i stared at some pictures of my children and some of the past but my eyes stopped at one of them, my son who lived in past japan he became a famous swordsmith, and his demon sword muramasa his name is senji muramasa. I couldn't be more proud of him I'm sort of glad he was able to reach his goal. I finished up cleaning at my forge, i was about to leave until i heard the door being opened as i turned around to see percy and his friends. 

"What are you kids doing here?"

Percy:"we need your help Mr, h."

"Fine alright let me guess daedalus and you need to find him before the group that follows my gramps."

Percy nodded.

"You need to do me a favor then I'll do it, one of my other forges near here is being inhabited by monsters so please clear those annoying bastards out and if you do end up back at camp tell my children that their allowed to use project enigma." As the group left following the mechanical spider, i cooked myself some food and some food for the others if they ever come back. I finished eating the sushi i made for myself an explosion shook the place i was in. I knew percy did something idiotic.

An hour later annabeth arrived she seemed to be crying, she told me about what happened and i told her to not worry because i knew percy wasn't dead. 'I'll have a talk with him later', she left the forge.

I couldn't do anything that bastard of a father made dionysus go and check how many minor gods switched sides and told me to not interfere with the mortal world.

Timeskip to percy thinking about leaving the island.
3rd pov:

Hephaestus had arrived on the island calypso was trapped on as he greeted the girl as she left while he and percy talked, he told percy about the trouble he caused and how much damage he did because of that stunt.

Percy left ogygia on a raft, as he left so did hephaestus who went back to his domain.

Hephaestus started training for a few hours or days to a god time really was confusing, but stopped as he used one of his projects to watch the battle at camp half-blood.

Percy pov:

We arrived back at camp half-blood, some of us were downright exhausted but we shouldered our exhaustion, annabeth had left to go be with her siblings so they could strategize, i looked at beckendorf and some of his siblings they were all smiling, it made me confused and kinda worried. Annabeth had told them that their father gave permission to use project enigma which confused us but they seem excited from what annabeth told me.

As we waited we heard two roars both of which sound mechanical and like a dragons, as we got ready for whatever it was beckendorf told us to stop and lower our weapons.

Beckendorf:"the calvary has arrived." Two dragons appeared landing beside the hephaestus cabin, one that was pure white with blue eyes, while the other was pure black with red eyes (get the reference?) The two dragons stood in front of everyone, some of hephaestus children got off each carrying different weapons they passed some of them to other cabin members, clarisse was given an axe that radiated pure frost. Pollux was given a book which gave off a nature vibe as well as castor, lee fletcher was given a bow with wings on it. He tested it out as he fired a single arrow and arrows rained down from the sky, hermes cabin were each given light blue boots with wings on them, the twins tested it out as they moved faster than a car and could fly a couple feet off the ground.

After the weapons were passed out the ground rumbled as some giants got out carrying flatten cars as shields and trees stripped of their bark as clubs but the giants were burnt to a crisp by the red eye black dragon. The rest of the titan army flooded out as we all prepared to fight, lee using his new bow fired countless arrows which rained back on to the enemies going through the bodys. Pollux and castor opened their books as they started using magic as vines grew out of the ground that were as big as a tree and started thrashing killing some monsters in the process. It was going ok until i heard a screech that i remembered.

Kampe flew out of the area where zeus fist used to be as she put fear into most of the others but i had a plan as i summoned the spear mr. H made for me as he told me to say these words.

"I'll have your heart GAE BULG!" As the spear flew towards kampe it hit the monster in her chest (if you're wonder it's basically a copy of the original but it's still powerful) the spear pierced her chest as the monster slowly fell to the ground while turning to dust, i stretched out my arm as the spear returned to me, i  turned around as i noticed daedalus and briares as well.

"Your late to the party." I grinned at them as the titan army retreated back into the maze.

Daedalus:"I'm sorry, but i met an new friend along the way." Tyson was happy that briares came back as nico came over, i don't know what they were talking about as i felt exhaustion overtake me then i remembered that hephaestus told me about how if use the weapon i made special ability for the first time i will feel exhausted afterwards.

We were lucky no lives were lost but we did have some injured. Nico had let daedalus finally rest and the inventor gave annabeth a laptop filled with most of his eyes. It was an exhausting day to say the least.

To be continued chapter 12:..fighting against typhon the king of all monsters.

fighting against typhon the king of all monsters