chapter 13:...the god of the forge has been summoned

Speaking:"
Whispering:'bold

3rd pov:
A black haired male could be seen in a room, as he held some rainbow like crystals in his hand he planned to use them before his sister arrived, as he started a chant and once he finished it a bright light would fill the room a golden card would appear before him as it disappeared and a man who looked to be in his 20s appeared.

Hephaestus:"so you're the one who summoned me, names hephaestus greek god if the forge, servant class ruler. I told you my name, now tell me yours kiddo."

Ritsuka:" i-i summoned a god, holy shit!?" As hephaestus stared at the boy who summoned him. "Ah right, my names ritsuka fujimaru, i am a one the masters of chaldea." The black haired male grinned at the god

Hephaestus:"you said one of the masters, where's the other one?" he walked towards rituka

Ritsuka:"well i summoned you hefore she could find out, my sister is a master as well and she would've spent all of the saint quartz leaving almost nothing for me, plus its almost time for our third singularity. Come on let me show you around chaldea." Ritsuka walked out as hephaestus followed the boy. The two walked through hallways passing by some heroic spirits. As they finally arrived at the cafeteria of chaldea which was the last location that ritsuka showed the greek god.

Ritsuka:"and this is the cafeteria, also this is archer a servant that cooks for us. he doesn't want to tell me or my sister his name that he had when he was alive" he noticed archer staring at him as he greeted the white haired male. "Hello archer, I'd like you to meet the new servant." Archer stared at hephaestus and for a few seconds he saw a resemblance to someone he'd rather forget about.

Hephaestus:"nice to meet you, the names hephaestus greek god of the forge, servant class ruler." archer nodded and went back to cooking. As hephaestus and ritsuka sat down while ritsuka was eating a plate of food he had grabbed from the lunch line that had been cooked by archer. As ritsuka finished eating he explained to hephaestus how everything worked.

Ritsuka:"and that's most of what i had left to explain, any questions?"

Hephaestus:"when are we going to this singularity you told me about, also what other servants are coming with us to the singularity?" He looked at the boy who had summoned him as ritsuka thought for a couple minutes.

Ritsuka:"in an hour or two, also i will be taking you, mash, caenis. Like i said earlier most of the servants that are in chaldea were summoned by my sister since she usually summoned them without me knowing." Hephaestus nodded in understanding as the god of the forge reached into a portal that had appeared beside him. As he pulled out a pen then handed it to ritsuka. "Uh hephaestus, what's this?"

Hephaestus:"a gift, a pen that can change into a sword or any weapon the user desire, also it uses magic to change itself to be used by the one who wields it." Ritsuka smiled as he accepted hephaestus gift.