chapter 9:our journey and pan?

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

Lorenzo pov:

I had told the demigods to call me lorenzo, we arrived at washington dc, also I'm never letting zoe drive, dear lord i thought i saw thanatos for the whole ride. We got off as i told percy to use his invisibility cap to see if he could find anything he had left. We walked around viewing some of the exhibits, i heard running as i caught percy who tripped and he looked scared, he told us about a beast that'll be able to distract thalia, the nemean lion, it glared down at the other as it went for an attack, i yelled at the others to aim for its mouth grover was helping the humans get away from the beast.

Percy had an idea, as he used astronaut food to make the lion gag, it worked as i used my dragon slayer bow i made years ago, i put a giantslayer  arrow as i pulled it back and fired the arrow at the nemean lion, it went straight into the upper math killing the lion, as it slowly turned to dust. We decided to leave as we ran, i saw a cat that looked like a saber tooth, as i grabbed it and ran after the other, 'i shall name thee little H' as i put the cat in my jacket pocket, we got in the van and drove away from the museum well would have if a helicopter wasn't on our tail, bianca told us about a subway. We ditched the van, as we waited in the cold subway, i saw a homeless mortal but i recognized his aura. 'you could try to hide better little brother.' I told him in his mind the homeless man grinned at me. He talked to the others, i noticed a subway there with vehicles in it as i got into it and waited for the others to finish talking with apollo, they noticed the subway, they got on and saw me in one of the cars, as i played with the kitten which i found out was made from a tooth of a sabertooth.

I thought about whats to come and how much power i should use, this form allows me to use about 25 % of my power and if go over that it'll break returning me into my normal form, and we have to save my little sister from the hands of a titan, i don't  know if i should use that but I'll l find out once its time to use it. If ny titans curse it most be talking about atlas and it says one of the 6 of us will have to carry the sky for awhile so we can then trap atlas back under it. I felt the exhaustion of sleep take over me once again.

When i opened my eyes i found myself in a dream, as i looked around i noticed three figures standing in front of me.

"Ah, so what did i do wrong this time?"

Clotho:"boy it's been a while hasn't it?" I nodded

Lachesis:"you always seem to get in trouble, you know once your father found out you were apart of the prophecy he grew angry knowing that you will save two mortals from their deaths, he'd hope that the son of Poseidon would die you know that right."

"...don't ever call him my father, I'd rather die then call him my father, and yes i do he only cares for himself and his own power, if he could he would've killed percy long ago."

Atropos:"yes he would, I've i always wondered, you could've overthrown him and kicked him off of Olympus for all the things he's done, so why haven't you."

".... i don't know why i haven't." 

Clotho:"hm, it's been good talking with you boy, i hope you make the right choice." As the three disappeared, i thought i would of awoken from my dream but when i blinked i found myself in a new location, on a platform that had greek design on it and at the end or it was nothing just pure void, but it sort of looked like space.

"Where am i now?" I turned around as i found myself face to face with chaos itself.

"....so am i gonna die?"

Chaos:"no little god i will nkt end your life, i whished to talk with one of my descendants out of all them you are quite different then the others."

"So is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

Chaos:"it depends, for your enemies yes, for your allies no, i can also feel that you aren't the real hephaestus, but at the same time you are hephaestus. " the primordial being in front of me stared at me, he looked intrigued by something that he saw in me. "The other thing that is interesting, the fates cannot control or better yet you're to chaotic for them to control, hm it seems that our time has run out my descendant, one day you will have to go all out even if it reveals your true power." He told me, as i suddenly jolted awake, i looked around and noticed the others getting out of the train.

We arrived in a town in a middle of nowhere, i told the demigods to remind me to strangle apollo the next time i see him. Thalia, grover and zoe left to go get some coffee while i stayed with percy and bianca, the two talked while i tried thinking about how we should deal with the skeletons, i know bianca can kill them easily because of who her father is while the othere couldn't do anything to them, i on the other hand could do something i remember about most of the weapons i made and how some of them were made to kill undead. I looked and noticed the other 3 arriving back until, i felt it. It can't be no hephaestus don't get your hopes up. The wind passed by and it had a feeling of nature around it, it reminded me of pan before that old goat went missing.

I helped grover up as, the skeletons appeared they tried to attack us but i summoned one of the weapons, i made to kill skeletons, as i killed about 4 skeletons with ease the battle was going well until percy was shot by some bullets but the nemean lion fur is like a bullet proof vest so he was find for now. I heard the squeal of a hog, as i turned around and saw it. It was hog as it attacked the skeletons and got rid of them after that it went after percy and thalia, i told the two to try to capture it.

"Well we should go after them and help." The two hunters nodded as i picked up grover and we ran after percy and thalia, once we got there we noticed it in the snow as grover used what i like to call auto steering all of us got on and rode the hog-express after that uncomfortable ride we were in a desert as i set up some tents for us to rest in as we gathered up the energy to continue.

To be continued
Chapter 10:her and can't i catch a damn break.