Chapter 1. Fight, Fight, Fight

A smile comes to my face when I see the person who is sitting on his knees with a bouquet of flowers in his hand "Anna I really love you for a long time, I can't get you out of my mind. Please do me an honour and be my girlfriend" he said.

I blushed and started walking towards him to see who he was? Who is the prince of my dreams? But suddenly someone shouts.

"wake up you sleepyhead, it's time for school and I don't want to be late coz of you, wake up Annaaaaaa".
I opened my eyes and saw Bryan, my brother standing with his arm folded and glaring at me".

Finally the princess woke up. '' I rolled my eyes at him . "Yeah why did you wake me up? I was just going to see who my prince charming was. '' I whined.

"Before you see your prince charming, do both of us a favor and get ready for school, we have only half an hour left" he told me and I mently screamed.

I don't want to be late or stand in the school gate as a punishment. I bolte towards my bathroom to get ready.

After breakfast me and Bryan were ready to go to our favourite place, note sarcasm.

As we were walking I saw my favourite person waving his hands "Aiden" I screamed.
I ran towards his direction and hugged him.

Aiden, my best friend, went to Australia for a family vacation and I was missing him so badly because I don't have a friend besides him. I am not good at making friends.

"I missed you Aiden" I said. " Aww I missed you too, let's go together" I nodded happily and waited for Bryan to come towards us.

Bryan doesn't really like Aiden. There was a time when he said not to talk to him but I don't think Aiden is a bad person. There is no problem making him my friend. Bryan came towards us but he held my hands as we walked.

"I don't like him at all," he said while glaring towards Aiden. "Bryan we discussed this before he is a good person". I said and he just shrugged his shoulders.

*Skip time till the lunch break*

As I was walking towards the canteen I saw a huge crowd near our canteen. I got curious and started walking towards the crowd. Where everyone is shouting 'fight fight fight'.

And thanks to my small height, I had to crawl to get ahead of the crowd. I don't have any problem with it, I can do anything to watch the fight, because I don't know why I enjoy watching fights, that's why I always watch boxing matches with Bryan. no hard feelings okay and high school fights are my favorite.

When I reached in the front to see what's happening. I gasped as I saw Aiden and Carter, our school's bad boy fighting with each other, Bryan and Joshua trying to remove Carter from Aiden as he was sitting on him and punching his face.

So let me tell you about Carter aka bad boy. Carter has been my brother's best friend since childhood.

They have a group which contains 3 members Carter Knight, Joshua Hayes and my brother Bryan Reed. They are very popular in our school because of their handsome face and intelligence.

Well they are but not as much as our school students think, okay fine they are handsome.

Every teacher and student likes them, especially girls. These boys are their prince charming. I don't blame them. They often prank teachers but no one knows because these are the *cough good boys cough* but they are not.

They always come to our house to meet my brother and not so surprisingly my parents also like them a lot, specially Carter is their favourite, I mean why Carter is their favourite what did they saw in him that's a mystery to me. I shake my head and walk towards Aiden to help him.

I don't understand why they both hate each other. 2 years ago Carter and Aiden, they were like best friends forever but now whenever they see each other they want to kill each other. Wonder what happened. But it's not my cup of tea, Im not a curious cat... Well I'm but a little.

I asked aiden for a lot of time what had happened but he always changed the topic so I stopped.

* Back to present*

Bryan and Josh removed Carter from Aiden "what the hell are you both fighting for" I asked while helping Aiden to get up.

Carter stared at me and said "Nothing".
"If it's nothing then why did you beat him, and I know even if you are a bad boy you are not a bully who beats people for fun" I said. And that's true Carter is not like a guy who bullies someone for fun and i know there must be a reason, these two have fought with each other.

He chuckled and said "good to know that i don't have a bad image in front of you".

I raised my eyebrows but said nothing but watch him, trying to read him but he had his famous emotionless face on so, I grabbed Aiden's hand and started walking out of the canteen.

I turned back to see Carter is watching both of us, while clenching his fists. "Why was Carter fighting with you?"

I asked him as we were now out of the canteen Aiden's jaw clenched as he turned his face away from me. "It's nothing" he said but I don't believe him.

______________________________________

Hey Cuties

This is the first time I ever write a story, please don't mind the errors i will correct them, I hope you liked it even a little,
And if it does then let me know through your comments.

Stay tuned for the next chapter To see why these two were fighting among themselves. There must be a reason.... But what.....

Till than stay happy and healthy.