Chapter 12: Good Morning Lazy Bones.

"You're ready," whispered Jane.
"Yes, let's do it" I whispered and pressed the remote button.

As soon as I pressed the button the music started playing at full volume. Well me and Jane tried very hard to wake up our brothers and Carter here but they're sleeping like a panda.

So we put a speaker in their room and set an annoying song to wake them up, and it's working.

They first cover their ears with pillows and then throw pillows so they can stop the music but we hide the speaker, then Josh wakes up with Carter and Bryan and now they're finding the source that broke them from their beauty slumber.

And here's me and Jane recording this wonderful moment, and with this we're gonna take the piss out of them.

"Jane Anna, come here, I know you two sleepy demons did this" shouted Josh. Jane then put her phone in her pocket and I completely opened the door to their room, which we had opened a little bit to record the video.

"Good morning Lazy Bones" me and Jane shouted together. "You evil, how can you say good morning after waking us up like this at Christmas," said Bryan.

"And you two please stop this irritating music, my ears are hurting" Josh covered his ears. We just laughed at their sour faces and enjoyed the moment.

"Got it" said Carter and pulled the speaker out from under the bed and stopped the music, shit why is this guy so smart.

"Well, we tried to wake you up well, but you didn't move a muscle, so we thought to give you a surprise, how's it?" Jane batted her eyes and tangled her hands with mine.

"I wonder sometimes if you're my real sister or if mom and dad pick you up from the trash can" said Josh and threw the pillow and Jane direction, yes Josh is the same as Bryan.

Jane catches the pillow "I remember the last time mom and dad found you in the parking lot of an amusement park, we pity you and make you a member of our family, be glad" said Jane and shrugged her shoulders.

Josh glared at her, where we all chuckled at their 'adoption story'.

"Okay, you two stop now and, let's get ready and come downstairs, we have so many gifts to unpack" I grinned, I'm so excited to see what I got today, I can't wait.

"I want to know what I got today, I'm so excited" said Bryan, leapt and hugged Josh tightly, but Josh kicked him on his leg and pushed him away and he fell on the floor hard, poor Bryan.

"Okay if you two are going to play, go ahead but I want to open my gift so I'm going to get ready, bye," said Carter and then I saw him smirking evilly at both Josh and Bryan, And then he enters the bathroom not before giving them both a finger sign, which I don't wanna say which one.

Bryan and Josh look at each other but then they start pacing around the room and roughly collect their belongings in their arms.

"Anna, I'm going to use you and Jane's room," said Bryan as he headed to our room. Where Josh went to his parent's room.

"Boys, can't they just live like humans for a day?" said Jane and shook her head.

"I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, so let's go and prepare their dog food" I smirk and Jane laughs and we close the door of Carter's room and start walking downstairs.

"Hey everyone, Merry Christmas," said Jane and hugged Grandma. "Merry Christmas everyone" I said and Auntie Zoey hugged me.

"Merry Christmas to both of you too" everyone replies one by one. We both hug everyone, well when you have a big family then you have a lot of people to hug and you can feel the warmth from everyone, like I am feeling right now.