Chapter 11: I don't like that guy

"Oh my god, I can't believe it?" Ryan laughs on the other side of the phone. And I just rolled my eyes.

He didn't see those horrified faces in front of him, I swear if he saw he would pee in his pants.

"Aww my poor Baby, are you still scared?" he finally laughed, bastard. "Laugh as much as you want, but if you were here I would have captured the picture of you pissing off in your pants" I said and remembered the horrifying memory of this morning.

Flashback when they enter the house.

Carter's father entered the house and behind him we also entered the house and saw that all the lights were off and the window curtains were down. There was darkness all around the house.

Seeing this, Carter's father turned on the lights and then we saw someone standing with his back to us and he was dressed in full white and his hands were painted red, I don't want to know what that is. Then he slowly turned towards us and seeing his face, we all screamed very loudly.

The one standing there had a very frightening face, something like Ryuk from the Death Note but small in height. Big and creepy tongue with crooked dirty yellow teeth, two small horns on his head and gorilla-like hair. Whatever it was, it was very scary which scared us very badly.

By the time we could pull ourselves out of the dreaded face standing in front of us, Bryan screamed again and when I looked at who was standing beside him, I was just about to faint

The person standing there looked exactly like the scary nun from the nun movie. For a minute I thought that ghostly nun had come here.

 For a minute I thought that ghostly nun had come here

She put her hand on Bryan's shoulder. Bryan took her hand off his shoulder and hugged Carter tightly, who was standing beside him, and he was just as scared as us.

Then we heard the sound of someone laughing out loud from behind. When I looked back, the gorilla-looking man took off his mask and we saw Carter's grandfather in his place, who was laughing out loud at the sight of us.

Then the woman who looked like a nun came and stood near Grandfather. Then she also took off her mask, and behind that mask was Grandma and she too was laughing seeing our scared faces. And all of us were standing, confused and very scared.