Chapter 4. The Pizza Parlour

"Hey buddy how are you now? '' I asked Aiden as he walked into the room. Today I came to meet my buddy. To see how his condition is now.

"Hey Pikachu, you missed me so much that you came to visit me, school is boring without me right, come here I know I'm your favorite person." He wiggled his eyebrows and opened his hands, for a hug with a huge smirk on his damaged face.

"Bastard," I muttered. "And here I came to see my injured friend but no he has to be a sarcastic bastard" I rolled my eyes but a small smile appeared on my face. It's Aidan, and he is a jerk. He still has his egoistic sense of humor, which means he's better now.

Aiden flip his hair like a girl and said, "I know you were missing me, how can no one miss a wonderful person like me" he said, Seriously.... this guy, well  I know how to get this guy on the line hehehe.

I sighed "Okay, I came here to meet you and I brought you the pizza I made for you but I guess no one wants to eat that. I worked hard but never mind I'll eat it mys--"

Before I finished, Aiden said, "Anna my precious Anna, you know you're the best, there's no one like you, don't you want to see your friend as fit and fine as ever who is sick right now " he fake cough" and the only thing that can help me get fit again is" he speaks in a sweet voice and looks at the pizza with a covetous look. "This pizza".

He looks at me and pouts. showtime, aww poor Aiden wants to eat pizza, he should have thought this earlier. Now I will enjoy annoying him. Because I know how much aiden loves pizza, especially made by me.

"But you're the one teasing me, so why should I share my pizza with you?" I smirked.

"Please Anna, let me eat your heavenly delicious pizza, please, Anna please please please" he said again with puppy eyes. I smirked. Oh boy I was longing to hear this melodious voice saying please for a pizza, I'd give him pizza anyway, but where's the fun in that? 

"Ok, you will but in one condition".

"No, I won't," he said at a speed faster than a bullet train. Hell he's going to do this, otherwise he won't get any pizza. "Okay, then forget about your pizza," I said with a smirk.

"No wait...." he said and glared at me "what do we have to eat a fucking pizza" he murmured. "You said something like that, I didn't hear, please speak louder so that I can." I smirked. He glared, Oh my god, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

"Anna Majesty, I want to eat this delicious pizza made by your magical hands. I'm sorry I made fun of you while you have made such a delicious dish for me. Forgive a stupid person like me, I am very hungry for this heavenly food prepared by your miraculous hands and only this can fill my ever hungry stomach. I beg you, majesty," He said, rubbing his hands. I smirked "Good boy, now that's what I want to hear, here enjoy" I said and handed him the pizza box.

He hurriedly snatched the pizza box from my hand and began to eat "Uh, I hate you so much for making me do this," he said with his mouth full, but I understood what he must have said. "No, I know that you love me so much" I winked and he glared at me.

I stayed with him for a while and talked to him about what was happening in our school and I also told him about Leah, he said he really wanted to meet her. And then I left his house after giving him a long *Get well soon* hug which made him chuckle and then I started walking towards the pizza parlor where I work as a part timer.

I started working here last week to save for my college and also because I was bored at home. My parents also supported me and so did Bryan. And here I met my other friend, Ryan. He is actually a year older than me and is studying in a different school.

Well maybe no one talks to me much in school but outside school I am happy that people really like to talk to me and like to be my friend.

At first I thought that maybe there is something wrong with me that no one likes to talk to me, and doesn't want to be my friend. But now I don't think so because where I work everyone likes me. And Ryan also said that the kids at school are jealous of me but why would they be, it's not like I have any special talents and I don't have a boyfriend they would be jealous of.

The parlor bell rings as soon as I enter. I saw Ryan smiling and waving his hand at me and I smiled back and started walking towards him. Well our meeting is something he always makes fun of because when I found out Ryan is half Korean the first thing I asked him was if he knew BTS?

By the way, I am extremely obsessed with BTS. BTS are like an angel sent from above. Their voice is a melody to my ears and lyrics, All of their  songs really helped me when I was at my lowest.

Back to the meeting story, when I asked him he had a huge smirk on his face and  said "why, don't tell me you're the one who fancy them as their boyfriend" and my face was like... what the fuck dude, Not everyone likes a celebrity as a lover. And we love an artist not by his face but by his ability. We don't listen to their songs to see their faces. But because those songs help us in difficult times, that's why we listen to them. and I love all of them as my idol or as you know bias.

I told him and he understood but after a few minutes he started teasing me a lot. At first we always quarrel but then we became good friends but still he annoys me a lot.

"Hey Cupcakes, I thought you'd be late today" he said and stroked my hair. "Yeah!! don't mess my hair up" I removed his hand from my hair "Actually, I went to see Aiden today, he's injured as you know" I said. I've already told Ryan about Aiden and Carter's fight. "Is he okay now?" I saw a genuine concern in his eyes.

"Of course that bastard was making fun of me, it means he's totally fine now. Then Ryan laughed. "That's normal Aiden, he likes to make fun of you" he said and I looked at him. "So do you" I said and he raised both of his hands as he surrendered.

"Well--" Ryan began to say something when we heard someone entering the parlor. I looked back, but I was shocked when I saw Carter here. He was wearing white hoodie and black sweatpants and had his hands in the hoodie pockets. I was surprised to see him here.

At first he looked around the parlor, it seemed that he was looking for someone

At first he looked around the parlor, it seemed that he was looking for someone. Then his eyes fell on me, then his eyes lit up. I don't know if it's probably because he's found someone he knows in this unknown place. But when he looked behind me, his eyes darkened and his face filled with anger. I didn't understand what was happening and why he suddenly got angry.

************************************
Ummm..... Intresting...

Soo.... What you guys think of today's chapter.

Is it good, or bad? :)

It's a hit? Or flop:(

Hope you all liked it :^)

Can I expect only 4 votes from you guys. *Puppy dog eyes*

Don't worry, no targets.... I will update anyway ;)

See you all next time, bye bye and take care of yourself. <3