PLEASE READ

⚠️ HEY IT'S BELEEVITSNOTBUTTER HERE! I KNOW THIS IS REALLY BORING BUT PLEASE READ THIS CHAPTER SO THAT I CAN BE SURE EVERYONE IS COMFORTABLE WITH HOW I AM GOING TO BE WRITING THIS BOOK. THANKS. ⚠️

Firstly I would like to make it clear that I don't own any characters or scenes from the original MLB series.

This story will also include sex (as all my characters will be aged up, however, I will not be specifying ages as it will make the timeline too complicated. Just imagine them at the age you feel most comfortable with) profanity, drinking and other mature themes that are considered to be for readers aged 18+. I will include TW's where I think they are needed. However, if you notice anything in the book that you are uncomfortable with but has not been TWed, please feel free to let me know.

Finally, I would love you guys to vote on chapters and comment not only your reactions etc, but honestly, any criticisms.  For example, if you spot any mistakes (spelling or otherwise) please let me know so I can correct them.

Make sure to pay close attention to the Chapter Titles as there is a 12% I could be foreshadowing. So, Without further ado, I present you with... Reasons you shouldn't befriend your Sister's Crush. Enjoy!