CHAPTER TWELVE: CHAT NOIR DIES

ALEXIA'S POV

After Chat leaves, I can't sleep thinking about that RAT Adrien, and how he totally sold me out to Chat Noir. And the worst part is that's it's all a dumb rumour I spread about myself to keep Mari from worrying. Fuck me.

Beep.

I reach over to the wooden stool beside my bed that Tom had brought up from the living room for me and grab my phone.

You are so dead, Agreste!

-

Adrien: Hey.

Me: What?

Adrien: Bit abrupt don't you think? Have I done something wrong?

Me: Well I'm not pissed off with no good reason, so I'd say so.

Adrien: What did I do?

Me: TATTLE ON ME TO CHAT NOIR?!?!

Adrien: Oh right... well that's not what I wanted to talk to you about.

Me: I don't think that's up to you to decide right now. I've just had the most unexpected visited of my life.

Adrien: Chat told me Alix had given you a shit nickname and I think we need to abolish it as soon as humanly possible.

Me: Jesus. Do you have him on speed dial?

Adrien: Why don't I get to call you by a nickname?

Me: Because that would totally suck.

Adrien: I'm just saying, we need to make this adjustment within our relationship.

Me: Friendship. And no, my name is Alexia.

Adrien: Lex? Lexi? Al? 

Me: Ew. Ew. And EW!

Adrien: But I'm always going to assume you love Alix more then me :(

Me: Go to sleep. We'll be having strong words tomorrow.

Adrien: You sound like a mother.

Me: And how would you know?

Adrien: That's unhinged but I guess you talk from experience...

Me: Very funny.

-

"Alexia

"Alexia. Wake up" Marinette hits me over the head with a pillow and mutters something under her breath about how 'it's normally the other way around' and about how I'm a 'pain in the arse'.

"Shush, Factice" I groan in response and pull the covers back over my head.

"Seriously, I was back later than you last night. Couldn't sleep?" Mari asks - her sarcastic tone falling from her words and a look of concern crossing her face.