CHAPTER SIX: FIRST QUESTION - WHAT THE ACTUAL FÛ*KiŃg F*çK?

ADRIEN'S POV
Tw: Very limited mention of some anxiety habits (such as skin picking).

The school bell rings, signalling the end of the day and I practically leap out of my seat in physics class.

As I climb up the stairs, rather than down them with the rest of my classmates, the crowd disappears - providing Plagg with the opportunity to come out from hiding and annoy me.

"Hey kid, you look as though you're in a rush?" He flys alongside side me. "Wait... don't tell me... are we on our way to a cheese tasting party?" He grins a grin wider than I thought possible.

"You wish, dipshit" I laugh.

"Ahhh, a Kwami can dream" Plagg sighs and then flys up to face me, blocking my sight. "I was only kidding, Adrien, I know you have a date with that classmate of yours".

"I don't think she'd appreciate you calling it that" I flick him square in the middle of the stomach, not hard enough that he's in crippling pain all evening (though maybe that would get him to shut up), but just hard enough to send him spiralling in to a wall.

When he hits it, the impact makes a funny 'splat' noise like the ones you hear in cartoons and I crease over in laughter. "Serves you right, Plagg! Now hide".

I finally reach room 203 and peer in through the window on the door. I can see Alexia talking to her English teacher about - well, I don't know what obviously, I'm on the other side of the window - but I can see her smiling a beautiful smile as she rambles on, clearly nervous. She's holding a viridian planner in her left hand, and is using her right to pick at the skin on her fingers and backs of her hands.

When she finally makes a move to leave the room, I take a few seconds to assess how I'm going to greet her. Being the comedic genius I am, I opt to lean against the wall with one hand above my head and the other laid casually in my pocket. I channel all of my energy into looking as charming and laidback as Chat Noir would in this situation...

...and I would say it had the desired effect.

When she opens the door, her eyes go wide and she looks me up and down. Her gaze lingers a little longer and I see the blush begin to creep up onto her face before I break the silence with a "Hey, gorgeous" in my best 'arsehole' voice.

She quickly shakes her head and sighs, "You're such a dufous, Agreste".

"Hmm, maybe"

"Come on, are you taking me to this signing or what?". She leans forward and grabs my arm, leading me down the corridor and out of Dupont Highschool.

Outside of the Biblioteca de la Escuela Library, there are rows upon rows of fans lining up to see Jagged Stone

"Come on, Alexia" I whisper into her hair, "I'm pretty sure my fathers name will help us to shorten the wait time".

I begin to walk toward the front of the line, thinking Alexia was following me. But when I look back, I see her stood in the same spot at the back of the line, with her arms crossed across her chest and a frown plastered on her face.

"I'm not using your name to get in anywhere-" she yells over the crowd and I slowly make my way back over to her.

"Well, what do you suggest we do for the hours we will be waiting in this queue then?"

"20 questions" she says hesitantly and I smile a little. "We each have 10 questions to ask one another and you have to answer honestly. And nothing too deep - we only met pretty recently". This time it's her turn to smile.

"Okay, you start" I nod towards her.

She thinks for a second before asking, "What colour is your toothbrush?"

"Blue and white" I respond quickly. "What is one strange habit you have?"

"When I'm walking along side someone, I like to sync our footsteps" she admits but doesn't elaborate any further. 

"Would you rather have £10 million put directly into your bank account, or a fiver appear in your pocket every time you click your fingers?"

"The fiver when I click my fingers - so then I could convince people I'm some kind of badass magician"

"You're strange, Agreste. You know that right?"

"Hey, it's my turn to ask the question. What is the strangest dream you've had?"

"Ermm..." Alexia questions whether or not she should go into detail before answering the question with "To make a long story short, Dwayne Johnson and James Corden saved my entire family from a 'river tsunami' that nearly killed my dogs and I thanked them by turning the ballroom gowns they were wearing into clouds". 

She sent me a look as if to say 'it was a weird night, I was probably pissed, don't ask too many questions' and I decide to move on.

"Your turn again, but you need to work on your questions. Make them more interesting" I pout.

"Oh, so you didn't like the question about your toothbrush colour?" Alexia jokes.

"We're not seven"

"Okay, Mr too cool for school" she takes a step closer to me and gets up onto her tiptoes so that we are almost nose to nose. "What's your biggest turn on?"

"I-I-" I begin, anxiously searching her eyes for any indication to whether she is being serious or not.

Alexia then takes a step back and lets out a light chuckle. "You don't have to answer that, Adrien. I'm just messing with you"

"Oh, yeah I wasn't actually-" I trail off.

"Turns out Marinette was right... you are pretty fun to hang out with. Especially when you freak out like that" she laughs once again and I can't bring myself to retaliate. "But you're still an arsehole".

I think for a minute longer about the question she had asked me.

I'm not too sure what turns me on in that way. I may talk a lot of shit, but between my dry-ass relationship with Kagami and my imaginary relationship with Ladybug, I haven't really had all that much experience.

But I do know what I'm attracted too... classically beautiful and smart girls, with a sense of humour that matches my own... "I seem to fall for the girls I can never have" I whisper under my breath.

I look back up at Alexia and she seems startled. Maybe she'd heard what I said just then - but I thought I was speaking quietly. That's when I realise she wasn't looking at me, she was looking behind me to where a young girl had fallen too her knees, the infamous purple moth mark outlining her face.

Shit's about to go down...