Tale 3

Tale 3
Crown Prince

"Have you heard? The King suddenly appointed a new Crown Prince."

"The King did that? But why? Did something bad happened to Prince Titus?!"

"I don't know the details. I just heard about it last night from a traveller who was drinking at the pub."

"But isn't Prince Titus the Army General of the kingdom? What happened to him?"

"I don't know man. I thought he will be king soon. But he left all of a sudden!"

Primrose who was busy watering the plants outside her cafe doesn't intend to eavesdrop at first, but the conversation of the customers next door was intriguing so it caught her interest.

Of course, it's because she knows the Crown Prince. They were classmates back on the Academy. And above all else, he's the novel's villain.

In the novel [Tea and Roses], the Crown Prince fell inlove with the heroine Primrose back at the academy. He was the reason why Primrose couldn't focus on her studies. They became a couple who's inlove with each other.

Well, until graduation at least.

After their time at the academy, Titus finally revealed his true colors.

He's a massive playboy.

He flirts with all the pretty Water Mages of the kingdom.

Every time she would ask why he's acting that way, Titus would just dismiss it as his act of love. Which is really illogical. Why would you cheat if you're truly inlove?

She love him dearly, so all she could do was cry.

Until one day, Primrose couldn't take it anymore.

She broke up with him.

She joined the Black Knights and became their Healer Mage.

That's the beginning of the Novel. It all started with a broken hearted Primrose.

That's when she got reunited with an old acquaintance from school, the Male Lead, Indigo Crimson.

The two of them found peace in each other's arms. They eventually fell inlove.

The Crown Prince who's an obsessive ex, is the villain of the story.

And Savannah Larkin, as Indigo's fiancée, became the villainess.

In the end, Savannah dies on the hands of Indigo Crimson.

And Primrose and Indigo lived happily ever after.

Well, those are the events in the novel [Tea and Roses].

But since Primrose didn't involved herself with anyone, it's safe to say that Savannah may not die as long as Savannah doesn't do anything stupid.

It's also safe to say that she won't end up with the Male Lead who's too much to handle because of his sad past.

Well, hopefully she won't get involve with the plot and the other characters cause it's gonna be such a hassle if that ever happens.

"I also thought that he will be king. But just like that he left and vanished!"

Hearing those words dragged her back to reality. Her neighbours continued to gossip around. Not knowing that the Crown Prince is just across the street.

"I just don't understand. If I were Prince Titus, I will gladly be king. What could be more important than the crown?"

"Bro, we'll never understand the struggles of those with power. Maybe Prince Titus already grew tired of his heavy responsibilities so he left."

"I don't know, maybe you're right?"

Primrose also wonders what Titus' reason is.

He is the Crown Prince!

So why is he here? And why run a bakery? Is he bored?

"M-mommy, the flowers w-will drown soon." She suddenly heard Niclaud's worried voice behind her

"Mommy, are you angry at the flowers? Why are you trying to kill them?" Nikola's voice follows

She turned to face the twins, "Mommy was just distracted. Ehem. Are you off to school now?"

"Yes, Mommy." The two answered in unison

"Do you want me to take you to school?" Primrose

"Mommy, we're big boys now! And the school is just over there!" Nikola shook his head

The kindergarten is just a few blocks away from their cafe.

"Okay, but still take care on your way." Primrose agreed

"Where's our goodbye kiss Mommy?" Nikola complained

Primrose smiled, "I thought you are big boys now?"

".....no.. I still want a goodbye kiss!" Nikola

"M-me too." Niclaud

Primrose laughed as she got down on her knees to plant a kiss on their chubby cheeks.

"Hurry now, or you'll be late." Primrose

"See you later Mommy!" Nikola

"S-see you later." Niclaud

She watched as the two walked hand-in hand, she only took her eyes off of them when she saw them enter through the school gates.

She can't believe that her two little angels are so big now.

It feels like it was only yesterday when she first carry them in her arms.

Time flies.

Before she starts to get emotional, she decided to prepare to open her cafe instead.

"Excuse me."

She was about to enter the door when a familiar voice stopped her on her track. She looked back and saw the familiar face of the man whom she never wanted to ever see again.

That red hair. And that intense hazel-almost-golden eyes.

"I just recently moved in town so I don't know anyone yet. You're the only familiar face so will it be alright if I visit once in a while?" he asked while blushing

She almost dropped the watering can in her hands.

Wtf.

This guy is Titus Saros, the villain!

What did he just said? What the heck does he want?!

~~~~~~~~~~