Tale 12

Tale 12
Is Daddy a Baddie?

That night, Primrose went to the second floor after closing and cleaning the cafe.

It was such a hectic day because of the recent introduction of their first cold beverages.

Not to mention, Titus Saros’ visit.

Good thing they closed the cafe earlier than usual.

Alondra and Madeline who were sharing a room downstairs, obviously have questions. But they stopped themselves from asking because they respect her privacy.

“When I introduce milk tea, should I hire more people?” she pondered as she lay down on the sofa. She have a feeling that milk tea might cause a craze of some sort in the future, just like on Earth.

She feel so tired, she don’t want to move.

“Mommy, y-you need to wash up before you sleep.” Niclaud reminded her upon seeing her lying motionlessly on the sofa chair.

“Let me just stay here for five more minutes.” Primrose

“Mommy, are you being lazy again?” Nikola

“No, mommy is just.. ahm.. on energy saving mode.” Primrose

Nikola and Niclaud decided to climb on the sofa chair and snuggle with her.

“Are you tired, Mommy?” Nikola

“Yes, a little.” Primrose

She hugged the two of them.

She can’t imagine life without them anymore.

“I have a question.” Primrose

“What question, Mommy?” Nikola

“If one day a baddie, no, I mean, what if your daddy shows up one day, who will you choose? Me or him?”

“C-can’t we all just be t-together?” Niclaud

“Yeah! Why do we have to choose?” Nikola

Primrose can’t respond immediately.

The two of them deserves a complete family. But it’s not that simple.

She and Titus Saros are [Tea and Roses]’ heroine and villain.

And they have no feelings for each other so how could they be together?

“Is our Daddy a baddie?” Nikola asked after a while

Primrose shook her head, although he was the villain in the novel [Tea and Roses], Primrose can see that he’s actually a nice guy. Besides, he has never done her any harm. Well, except for the accident that time, but she was the one at fault for being a wild drunk back then.

“Your dad is not a bad person.”

“T-then why can’t we all be together, Mommy?” Niclaud

“It’s a little complicated.” Primrose

Should she talked it out with Titus Saros?

Although the two of them can’t be together, the twins deserve to know who their dad is. Specially now that he’s living just across the street.

***

After sending the twins to kindergarten, Primrose left Alondra in charged of the cafe.

She went across the street to meet with a certain someone.

“Is your boss busy?” Primrose asked and Oliver’s eyes widen

“Y-yes... I mean, no! The boss will surely make time for you.” Oliver said in a panic