Special Chapter II

Special Chapter II

The Truth

“Hey, have you heard about those two freshmen?”

“You mean those twin country bumpkins who perfected the entrance exam this year? Aren’t they children of a baron or some lower noble in the countryside? Why do people keep talking about them these days anyway? Isn’t it almost the end of the school year? Why are they still so popular?”

“Country bumpkins? I guess you haven’t heard about it yet.”

“Heard about what? Didn’t they got in because of personal connections or something like that?”

“You’ll be shock to know the truth then.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Have you heard about Lady Primrose Grace?”

“Who haven’t heard about the legendary Water Mage who invented Ice Magic?!”

“Well, the legendary Lady Primrose Grace is their mother.”

“What?!”

“Everyone was shocked when she suddenly showed up during the Annual Family Day last week.”

“She haven’t been seen for many years now right? I wished I could have seen her. I’m a huge fan!”

“Not just that, do you remember the previous crown prince who suddenly went missing years ago?”

“Of course!”

“He’s their father.”

“W-what? So aren’t they basically royalties?”

“They are. And the two of them are magic geniuses too.”

“Magic geniuses?”

“One wields water and ice magic. The other one can use fire and lightning magic.”

“....what?!”

“Claud, let me copy your homework. I forgot to do mine last night.” A tall handsome teenager said as he yawn. He is walking with another tall boy towards their school building.

“No.” Respond the other boy with fiery red hair and golden irises, Niclaud.

“So stingy.” Complained his twin brother, Nikola.

“I won’t let you copy my homework anymore, I clearly told you to stop reading those romance novels everynigh—”

“Shhhh! Shut up man! What if someone hears you!”

“Someone? You mean Lady Odelia Magenta right?” the other boy asked with a poker face

“Why do you keep bringing up Ginger in every conversation?! I just asked if you can let me copy your assignment!” the other boy complained

“You’re so easy to read, Nikola.”

“I have a feeling that that’s not a compliment, Claud.” Nikola

“It’s not.”

“I miss the days when you’re still so nice to me, Claudy.” Nikola placed his hand on his chest, acting hurt.

Claud simply shrugged. Seeing that Claud cannot be persuaded further, Nikola just shrug, who cares about that homework anyway?

“By the way, don’t you think Ginger and Chipmunk are acting weird these days?” Nikola