Tale 10

Tale 10
He's Our Daddy, Right?

"Have you heard? Lady Boss added something new to their menu!"

"Really?"

"Yes, I heard they're cold beverages!"

"Sounds intriguing. What cold beverages?"

"I don't know what it is exactly, I heard it's some sort of a cold coffee?"

"We should try it!"

"It's perfect to have something cold during this warm weather."

"Let's go!"

Titus, who's eating a cake on the corner of his own bakery, watch in silence as his customers leave one by one.

"As expected of my Primrose, she won't lose so easily." Titus said to his self with a smile as he eat the cake.

"Boss, have some tea along with that cake." Said Oliver, one of his staff in the bakery and his previous personal knight.

"Did you cool it down first before serving it to His Highnes- I mean to Boss?" Radax asked Oliver. Radax is also one of his staffs in the bakery. He used to be Titus' shadow guard.

Since Titus is a Fire Mage, he's already very hot so he's sensitive to heat. He prefer cold drinks especially on a hot day like today.

And his two staffs are his two most loyal followers.

Oliver Brown, the third son of Earl Brown and Titus' Personal Knight willingly left his old life to follow Prince Titus in this small town.

Radax Stanley, son of Baron Stanley and Titus' Shadow Guard did the same as Oliver.

The two of them decided to work for his bakery despite Titus' unwillingness.

Titus wanted to leave them at the Capital but the two insisted on coming.

As his Personal Knight, Oliver Brown witnessed his desperate attempt to find Primrose Grace for the last five years.

And as his Shadow Guard, Radax Stanley knew of Titus' interest for Primrose Grace even back at the academy.

The two of them swore an oath to remain loyal to Prince Titus until death. So they willingly left their old lives and decided to become normal people working for Titus' bakery.

"Now that there's not much customers around, you two should take it easy. Have some tea." Titus said to the two

"No need Your Highne-Boss.. We're alright." Radax

"We'll get back to work now hehe." Oliver

Titus nod his head and just decided to continue eating the cake.

He suddenly saw a pair of small silhouettes on the corner of his eyes.

"This is the new bakery that's taking away Mommy's customers." Said one of the kids as they peak from each side of the front door.

"I-is it a-alright for us t-to be here?" the other kid nervously asked the other kid.

"It's fine. We're not doing something bad because we're just looking." Answered the other

Then the two kids suddenly saw him, and Titus froze.

The three of them stared at each other for a while.