12.

"Omo, my son

"Omo, my son. Are you alright?" Mrs. Kim asked him. Taehyung fell flat on the floor when his dad opened the door, gladly nothing bad happened to him.

"Yes eomma, I just hit my head and sprained my wrist. Nothing else" He said sarcastically.

His dad was suspiciously eyeing him as he rubbed his chin.

"I know you were eavesdropping, and since you know about it, where do you wanna go?" Mr. Kim said nonchalantly.

"W-what do you mean, I came to get p-pads for Jihyunie " Taehyung stood up and went towards the cupboard which was right next to him. His fingers slid into the handle, pulling the door open.

"See, have you ever gone to get pads for me huh?!?!" He heard his mother whisper yell at his dad.

"Eomma, I will be taking this packet of sanitary pads to my wife who is currently going through menstruation pain" He said like a gentleman as he clutched onto the packet of pads.

"Oh y-yes" His mom stuttered while speaking as she was shocked.

Taehyung walked out of the room feeling slightly embarrassed
As soon as he enters his room he saw Jihyun glaring at everything her eyes landed on. She looked very scary to be honest. His guts wanted him to throw the packet at her and run for his dear life but his consciousness told him to give it to her properly.

"H-hey Jihyun, here is your pads" He said smiling and coughing out fake chuckles.

She shot her head towards him and glared at him for a few seconds before grabbing the packet and rushing towards the room in full speed.

He began to wonder why Jihyun was soo angry. He knew girls had extreme mood swings, but that was hella scary.

_______________

"What!?!?! Micheosseo!!!!" Jihyun yelled as soon as she heard Taehyung
"I'm not going on any honeymoon with you"

He was expecting that but they had no choice.

"I can't say anything, my parents decided it and I follow it" She looked at him with a blank face before speaking.

"Well I can't say anything either, my brain decide it and I follow it" She said making Taehyung feel weirdly nervous.
"Wanna know what my brain said............... well it said 'make this his last trip' " And that was his cue to leave.

He flashed a tiny smile before walking out of the room. He was really scared, something about her was just too scary.

---------

"You both will come back right?" His mother shouted from the door while waving at the 'cute' couple as they were leaving.

"Yes yes, very soon" Jihyun replied in her sarcastic tone which she always had every time she talked to his mother.

No body knew why, but Jihyun always had a thing against mothers. She has never experienced a mother's love and she also doesn't want it. She never really got jealous or felt lonely every time she saw other kids her age with their mothers. Instead, she had some kind of hate towards them.

She got inside the car and shut the door.

"Start the car" she commanded him

"Ok fine, we don't have to go, but we should atleast pretend like we are going on a trip right" Its not that he cared, but he can't disobey his parents.

"FINE!! But you will take care of my expenses" And he didn't care about that too, why would he, he is rich.

---------------

"WHAT THE HELL" Taehyung roared in frustration when he saw the bill.
"ARE YOU PLANING TO BUY THE WHOLE STORE"

"No, its just a few packets of chips and some clothes. Nothing else" Jihyun's calm voice was making him more angry. 

They were buying things for their honeymoon trip. Taehyung bought some hoodies and a pair of snow boots, while Jihyun bought a few (a lot) bags of food and clothes. Taehyung only expected her to buy a few things, but she went way beyond his expectations. The price was no big deal but it was still very frustrating to see a little girl buy soo many things.

 The price was no big deal but it was still very frustrating to see a little girl buy soo many things

---------------

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY

I HAD EXAMS AND DIDN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS

THIS WAS SHORT
I KNOW
BUT I WILL BE UPDATING TOMMOROW 
AND THAT WILL BE A LONG ASS CHAPTER

I hope you liked reading this chapter
Thank you