48.

"So

"So.. I heard Taehyung came along with you for the trip..?"  Daesong spoke, trying not to make it obvious that he knew almost everything that happened because of a spy

"She told you.. didn't she?" Jihyun sighed and lightly chuckled.

"It was a huge mess. boy barely brought any clothes and went shopping half of the time. He was behaving a bit weird but eh, nothing special" he looked around the room making sure no one was there even though he lived alone and leaned in to ask her a question.

"He didn't do anything to you.. did he?" Jihyun laughed and shook her head

"No no he didn't do anything, although I might have hit him a few times but there is a limit for being annoying" he chuckled and nodded. 

They didn't realise how much time they had spent just sitting and talking. 

They decided to make lunch and eat before Jihyun left. 

-------------------------

She got off the car and called Yerin one more time. 

OTP 

Yerin : what happened? I'm coming over right now

Jihyun : okay hurry up, I'll be at the nearby park. 

Without waiting for a reply she cut the call and went to the park. 

The park was silent with very few kids playing. Jihyun sat on one of the chairs and pulled out her phone. She went through her social media and other stuff in her free time. It was starting to get dark when she got a message from Yerin saying that she had reached.

She got up and slowly walked towards thier house while enjoying the evening breeze. She felt very moody and was unable to look at something without the thing reminding her of something emotional. She kept a straight face and went home. 

She went to the door and rang the doorbell while waiting for Yerin to open the door. 

The door opened and Jihyun heaved a big sigh as the warm air from inside blew onto her face. 

Just forget everything and live your life Jihyun, everything is normal

She thought, right before being yanked in by very muscular arms. Her eyes were still closed and she was too scared to open them. She wasn't able to scream either. The big lump in her throat started to subside as the scent of the man started to remind her of fields of flowers which suddenly have her the urge to run. She opened her eyes and turned around and started to run... and ended up not succeeding as the man caught her from behind. 

"Jihyun.... Stop running" the voice was low and sounded desperate. She could say that the voice belonged to Taehyung but why was he here? She sighed once she realised that Yerin was late cause of Taehyung. 

She loosened up and let Taehyung take her to the nearest room. 

"Jihyun... Why do you keep running away? Do you hate me soo much to the point you drop you vacation midway just to stay away from me?" She didn't know what to say. He looked tired... Maybe cause of the flight... He was breathing very hard and his voice was soo rough and deep. She was soo confused and didn't know how to respond. 

"Jihyun, can we forget everything that happened in the past.. please?" 

"What?" The word left her mouth before she could process what he just said. 

"Forget. Everything. From the past. Please" he said as he slowly started to loose balance. He sat on the bed and looked at her with hopeful eyes. Jihyun just couldn't understand anything but as curiosity crawled up her mind by his sudden request, she nodded her head as an 'okay' . 

Taehyung smiled lightly before tapping the space beside him in the bed. She sat in that spot and waited for him to speak further. 

"I might sound crazy but.... I like you Jihyun. I've never had it easy like you think just cause of my dad being rich. I never had true friends, nobody would see me as a normal person cause they were just too busy talking about my wealth. I know what i did to Jennie was wrong. I was just... A spoiled brat and... I ended up spoiling your life because of my dad's foolishness." Jihyun listened to him attentively, maybe out of pity or guilt..? But she felt like she was the cause of some of his problems. She totally forgot about the 'i like you Jihyun ' part .

"But you... you're just so.... Even you rejecting me just makes me fall for you more. You would never be with me cause I'm rich or anything. Why are you so...-" he paused and let out a short sigh. " I like you Jihyun"

 " I like you Jihyun"

--------------------

Happy new year everyone

I hope you all have a great year ahead 

I hope you liked reading this chapter

Thank you