31.

"JIHYUN OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" Taehyung yelled while banging on the door

"JIHYUN OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" Taehyung yelled while banging on the door. Jihyun had immediately shut the door on his face as soon as she saw that it was Taehyung.

"GO AWAY" She yelled back from inside the house.

"What on kimchi's duck is going on?" Her father asked walking out of a room while scratching his head.

"....what are you doing"

"Uhh what?"

"I THOUGHT THE DOCTOR ASKED YOU TO TAKE REST" Seeing angry Jihyun isn't a very pleasant thing, but it was quite pleasant to Daesong... She wanted him to take rest.. that means she cares for me, right?
He smiled and nodded before turning around to leave again.

"OHH MR. PARK" Jihyun and Daesong both flinched when they heard the voice coming from the window.
Taehyung was peeping in through the window, his nose and cheeks were pressed to the glass, making a funny face.

Daesong scurried away cause he was scared... and probably cause he didn't know that it was Taehyung.
Jihyun walked straight towards the window and opened it harshly, making Taehyung fall back a little.

"WHAT DO YOU WAN-"

"LIVE IN A VILLA THEY SAID, IT WOULD BE FUN THEY SAID, HAVING NEIGHBOURS SCREEM LIKE MONSTERS IS NOT FUN!" Jihyun got cut off by her neighbour screaming. Jihyun pouted before yelling back.

"SORRY MRS. SANG" She yelled.

"YEAH, SHE'S REALLY SORRY" Jihyun smacked Taehyung's head hearing him say that.

"Get in... I'll open the door..." Saying that, Jihyun went to open the door. She glared at Taehyung and Jimin but not at Sowon.
When Sowon walked in she smiled and asked him questions related to his work and family.

"Is your mom okay now?" Jihyun asked Sowon with a soft smile.

"Yes, she can walk across the room with no support now" he replied, a proud smile featuring his face and his eyes slowly filling with tears.

Jihyun smiled back and patted his back before asking all of them to sit.

"Yah! Aren't you gonna ask me about MY well being?" Taehyung asked her with a pout to which Jihyun replied with a smack on his head.

"Shut up" she saying and rolled her eyes.
"Now... what do you all want?"

"....I heard you got into an accident" Taehyung said, looking down at the floor.

"Yes.. so?"

"...I wanted to make sure that you're ok" Jihyun stood up from her chair before walking towards Taehyung.

"You don't have to do anything considering that we're gonna get divorced soon" Taehyung looked at her with wide eyes.

"Di-divorced?"