Epilogue

"YAHH KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Jihyun screamed as she ran all over the house to get a hold of him. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SORRY JIHYUN-AHH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" he replied, barely audible, as he jumped from couch to couch in hopes of escaping his fiesty girlfriend. 

Jihyun slowly slipped to the ground and panted after running behind Taehyung who doesn't seem to be even a tiny bit tired after the chase. 

"I got that vase from Italy...... Why would you do that" she no longer sounded scary. She sounded more sad wich made Taehyung guilty for accidently knocking over her vase. He slowly approached her and sat beside her. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...." He said while sitting beside her. He lowered his head as a sign of guilt which totally melted Jihyun's heart.

"...how can I stay mad at you" she said as she began to pay his head and sighed. 

It had been 4 months since the day Taehyung bravely kissed Jihyun. They've been the dream couple ever since. They were successful and rich, had the visuals and just the right amount of fame. 

To the outside world. They are a lovely cute couple but to them they still couldn't accept that they were dating. It was more like a mother-son relationship. Their relationship, like any other relationship, had some ups and downs but the love they had for eachother was more than enough to last for the rest of thier life. 

"Taehyung-ahh, remember the day you confessed to me" Jihyun asked while slowly pulling Taehyung's head down to her lap. 

"Ofcourse. I was such a brave man that day. No wonder you fell for me" he replied confidently as he comfortably layed his head on her lap. Jihyun let out a loud chuckle before smacking his back.

"Not that part you ediot. After that" 

------------------------------

He leaned in for a swift kiss. Jihyun slowly blinked while trying to process this extra bit. Taehyung bent down to her level and patted her head.

"You're mine now" Jihyun started at the suddenly manly Taehyung. His flirty gaze gave her butterflies in her stomach. 

Jihyun watched as his smile slowly faded away and nervous began to take over him.

"I- I'm sorry..." He mumbled before running away, his feet jiggling like jelly. 

"There goes the brave guy. COME BACK KIM TAEHYUNG"

-------------------------------

"I couldn't stop laughing that day" Jihyun said as she laughed loud. Taehyung looked at her with a pout before slowly giggling as he was not able to control himself. 

Jihyun was happy, and so was he. Jihyun was laughing, and so was he. 

That's all thier relationship was. They had nothing but love for eachother and nothing would change that.  

_______________________

Yes, you're welcome for the epilogue.

Thank you guys for supporting my book and don't forget to look out for my new books if you liked this one.

Bai baiiiiii

🎉 You've finished reading Tᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ Wɪғᴇ « 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝙵 » 🎉